dog the bounty hunter

dobsilla

1.) How the hell does he and all his cohorts get away with wearing kevlar vests all the time? If he even looks at the cops funny or gets in a punchout with someone he's got a felony charge against him..

2.) Anyone else hear about how he busted the guy in mexico skipping out on a $1 million bail? Broke the law and had to smuggle the guy back into the US? Pretty crazy shit if you ask me.

3.) The reason why Mr. Duane goes by "Dog" is "because it's God spelled backwards." :innocent:

4.) I can't help but laugh everytime I see his son's air jordan tattoo. Haha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently watched an episode where that Leland dude was trying to get his dad to wear some kind of new vest but the DOG wasn't having it......so the son turns and started talking to the camera about his dad wanting to keep true to his "style" and shit.....I haven't laughed that hard at anything on t.v. in quite awhile.

On a side note......I would be worried if I saw that raging mullet and his wife looking like a cracked-out Lita Ford chasing me....as far as Leland goes.....I'd have a fresh copy of the new Slipknot album ready for him to keep him occupied.

On a sad note.....anyone watch that Celebrity Fit Club show?......It is a damn same at what Kelly LaBrock is looking like these days..it sure ain't the Weird Science days...she looks bad enough to make Kristie Alley hot again...and fuckin' Young MC looking like William"Refrigerator"Perry.....priceless.

That is all.

Originally posted by lovestick@Jan 3 2006, 09:18 PM

1.) How the hell does he and all his cohorts get away with wearing kevlar vests all the time? If he even looks at the cops funny or gets in a punchout with someone he's got a felony charge against him..

2.) Anyone else hear about how he busted the guy in mexico skipping out on a $1 million bail? Broke the law and had to smuggle the guy back into the US? Pretty crazy shit if you ask me.

3.) The reason why Mr. Duane goes by "Dog" is "because it's God spelled backwards." :innocent:

4.) I can't help but laugh everytime I see his son's air jordan tattoo. Haha.

i think his nephew has the air jordan tattoo

Originally posted by beardofzeus+Jan 3 2006, 02:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beardofzeus - Jan 3 2006, 02:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kreature@Jan 2 2006, 08:02 PM

I also don't like the way he contributes to the villification of methamphetamine, it's really trendy to do that these days.

What the fuck are you talking about? Its not "trendy," its just that a large amount of people do understand that crystal meth sucks. In fact, the only reason I do appreciate Dog is because he targets iceheads.

You ever have little children coming around asking if you want to buy homemade lollipops so there parents can get money for ice? You ever have your house robbed twice in 6 months by iceheads? You ever see kids you grew up with turn into paranoid idiots and go through rehab.

Fuck Ice

[/b]

Agreed... Ice is for fucking losers... seriously... LOSERS. I wanna see anyone try to defend against that.

Oh, and those Oakley's are the ugliest thing I've ever seen in my life, besides Dog's balding mullet hair.

Originally posted by coldmilkcup+Jan 2 2006, 04:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coldmilkcup - Jan 2 2006, 04:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-IRON CHEF@Jan 3 2006, 03:31 AM

IN  "MY OPINION" IS A GENUINLY GOOD DUDE.

That has to be one of the worst uses of quotation marks I have ever seen.

[/b]

SORRY "CAPTAIN GRAMMER"

SHUT UP "BITCH"

(are those better?)

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by Kreature@Jan 3 2006, 09:15 PM

It's not the drug, it's a few irresponsible dumbasses that make headlines and ruin it for the rest of us.

I'm not the hophead I used to be, but I'm in this corner, too. When was the last time you saw a twenty rock rolling down the street with a hot stereo on its back? I know a lot of people who get high on all kinds of crazed shit, and they maintain...but if you're talking about folks that are beat down, they don't need a reason to sit around and not do shit. They don't give a fuck....some of them get high, get strung out...to me it's just being selfish and stupid.

But, Dog will show those kooks the light....the light shining off of his preternaturally glowing mullet.

I watched him on Larry King live or some shit.

His kid is in jail for meth and he refuses to let him out, help him out in anyway, Thats fine. Every sentence, he has to say "son", its annoying as shit.

"You know why you are in there son, right son? I love you son. Daddy misses you son, do you miss me son. Whats the worst part of being in jail son"

I mean come on, he knows you are talking to him.

he's crazy

Dog bra!

the main person on the show that bothers me is justin and also his son leland.

his wife is insanely obese but strangely sexy

he's not as ill as they make him seem, people cooperate cus everyone he runs up on either has a warrant or drugs and they know he'll have one of his henchman hold them in a full nelson until the cops get there!

he has a bail bond business so he has to enforce for his kids to eat.

i just wish he didn't always have to be so righteous about it and say a prayer with everyone, his favorite thing to do is humiliate the person he captures, then after the adrenaline wears off he gives them a newport and prays with them.

lol actually that's pretty cool.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?+Jan 4 2006, 12:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MOOGLE? - Jan 4 2006, 12:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kreature@Jan 4 2006, 05:15 AM

It's not the drug, it's a few irresponsible dumbasses that make headlines and ruin it for the rest of us.

dude...thats gotta be the...dumbest shit i've heard in a looooooong time.

[/b]

Its the drug that turns people into irresponsible dumbasses. They dont even need to make headlines. Anyone who smokes the drug is in fact a dumbass.

Check what goes into making meth:

â—™Alcohol - Gasoline additives or Rubbing Alcohol

â—™Ether (starting fluid)

â—™Benzene

â—™Paint thinner

â—™Freon

â—™Acetone

â—™Chloroform

â—™Camp stove fuel

â—™Anhydrous ammonia

â—™White gasoline

â—™Pheynl-2-Propane

â—™Phenylacetone

â—™Phenylpropanolamine

â—™Rock, table or Epsom salt

â—™Iodine crystals

â—™Red Phosphorous

â—™Toluene (found in brake cleaner)

â—™Red Devil Lye

â—™Drain cleaner

â—™Muraitic acid

â—™Battery acid

â—™Lithium from batteries

â—™Sodium metal

â—™Ephedrine

â—™Cold tablets

â—™Diet aids

â—™Iodine

â—™Bronchodialators

â—™Energy boosters

Now try your hardest to justify why anyone would possibly want to smoke meth

Guest Sparoism

Sodium- highly reactive and toxic.

Chlorine- Ditto.

Toghther they make sodium chloride, better known as table salt, which I just had in the form of potato chips.

I know my chemistry....what are all the common uses/sources for the chemicals you listed? What is the availability of p2p, or anhydrous ammonia? Where would you buy muriatic acid? How many grams of ephedrine would it take? What kind of glassware and would you use direct or indirect heat? If you're gonna post this shit, tell us more, please.

So, now that you posted a precursor list for methamphetamine, how would you feel if someone thought, "Gee, that ain't so hard," and went and tried it? And, how do you know about precursor lists about making speed if you hate it so bad? You actually got 80-90% of it right, which is why I'd like to say.......

Can a mod pull that shit off of here? That's incredibly dumb, seeing as we have enough illegal activites advertised here.

Guest KING BLING

The best part about this thread is people trying to support meth. What a trash bag, shithead, "your mother fucked an old man in front of you when you were 3 to support her habit" drug...

That said this show is retarded just like the tattoo shows and cop shows and anything else - the participants are encouraged to act in these extreme and dramatic ways by both producers and more so the presence of a camera. I am skeptical about anyone who makes money on being a "good person"

Guest Sparoism

As I said, I don´t support drugs, but people have to take responsibility for their lives at some point. Blaming their actions on this and that bad choice makes me see red....

I used to get high, and I never did anything like rob or turn tricks. I know some people that have or currently do so, but I also think they would do this regardless ofwhatever they were smoking/shooting/drinking/snorting. They don´t ever come to MY house, that´s for sure.

Some people get hooked on shopping, or 12-step groups...that affects their judgement, and yet those things are completely sanctioned by society.

People who post lists like the one above to prove their point are NOT doing anyone any good. In fact, they could be promoting the problem they claim to be against.