Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dobsilla

dog the bounty hunter

Originally posted by coldmilkcup+Jan 2 2006, 07:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coldmilkcup - Jan 2 2006, 07:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-IRON CHEF@Jan 3 2006, 03:31 AM

IN "MY OPINION" IS A GENUINLY GOOD DUDE.

That has to be one of the worst uses of quotation marks I have ever seen.

[/b]

hahahah.

i stay downtown so i only watch to see if they're gonna snag anyone else near my crib. one of the ice dealers they nabbed was a few blocks away from us. the thing that annoys me the most about that show is how his son tries to act like he's a local boy or something. he got that stupid haircut, stupid "tribal" tattoos and tries to throw in little pidginisms when he talks...fuckin haoles trying to act kanaka. if they went after any of the real criminals out here guarantee it wouldn't be so easy bringing them in.

the only thing i don't understand is why people cooperate with him. if he came after one of my friends and asking me all kinds of shit about his where abouts i'd tell him to go screw. i just don't get it. everyone on that show turns into a fucking rat as soon as they see the cameras.

like "oh this is my civic duty to help this guy make loot off of my people"

FUCK HIM.

He's entertaining...but only in the same way as a plane crash. I have to admit he's pretty funny, but when I watch his show I always hope the bad guys get away. I also don't like the way he contributes to the villification of methamphetamine, it's really trendy to do that these days.

Guest Sparoism

This guy reminds of the Promise Keepers....yeah, the Christian he-men who have huge rallies for the sole purpose of hugging each other and crying while they're doing it....example-

"Dude, I totally love you....that doesn't make me gay, does it?"

"Of course not...Jesus loved his apostles, and....hey, I just noticed that those jeans you're wearing fit you really well...I-I mean that in a hetero way, but you knew that."

".....Thanks, I got them on sale at Nordstrom's....it's hard to find jeans that fit my rugged, masculine build well, especially in the seat and crotch...I get a lot of compliments on them at the gym, especially from the trainers..."

"Yeah...it's not gay to notice the cut of another man's trousers, right? I mean, I'm married...no kids yet, but,,, you know, we're trying."

"Oh, don't be a big silly goose, John...just wrap your chiseled arms around me again so I can feel closer to God....yeah, like that...God bless."

"Yes...praise the Lord for this completely platonic passion I feel for you...hetero passion....you feel it, don't you?"

"I believe....it's...poking me in the leg right now. It's a miracle...Praise the Lord!"

HOOOOOO-KAY. Why don't they let women in? They don't say, but...

Being gay is no big deal, but flat-out lying about your intentions with the Lord as your witness.....is some next-level shit. Maybe there's some sincere folks there...about as many as I met in church, I'm sure.

What does this have to do with Dog chasing crackheads? How the fuck would I know? He's sort of funny...and he has an uncanny resemblance to Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris would kick Dog's ass back to the trailer park he came from, then proceed to simply smoke all the ice in Hawaii just so Dog would have to admit he got served by an icehead.

Yeah....I'm bored.

(This post is 1000% homotone free, thanks to the Lord.)

unfortunately.....ive watched TOO many episodes of this shit...fuck i watched it at my ladies house tonight...ive never seen dog, his brah, his son or his wife fight anyone....they used mace once but it was gay...not enough action......id fuck his wife though.....shes got " great new york boobs"

Hahaha Sparoism, that shit's funny... oh, and I happened to catch an episode of Dog last night.... and after reading

this thread, it really began pissing me off about how he just like romps little skinny mexican dudes/ or hawaiians....

and then takes them out to his dumb fat fuck four wheel drive diesel wife and her cellulite suv... and then asks

dude if he wants to smoke... fuck no I don't want one cigarette to tease me before I go... FUCK FUCK FUCK!~!!!!

And his hair looks like a pissed off rooster, he NEVER wears a shirt, and he doesn't even get a gun... how lame....

Oh and last night I heard him say that "dancers" and prostitutes are the same thing... which probably in alot of

cases is true, but that is not a catch-all statement for titty dancers.

this dude is whack as fuck. just look how stupid he looks. i mean im sure he could kick my ass but im sure myself and alot of others would look better than him while getting our ass kicked.

im sure ima get open and watch that show tonight anyway.

i feel like such a failure.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this