Fuck my new pager...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my shit is ALWAYS on. I'm one of those little techie freaks. I love every damn gadget i have, palm pilot, cell, bluetooth headset/headphones, shit all of em are connected to. Thats whatsup. But I can see where you're coming with about the bored fuckers. Shit Pisses me off when someones like "I'm bored, wanna get high?" No fuck you, If i wanted to hang out with your ass i'd talk to you. Thats why i bought a god damned cell phone! <3.

FUck your cell phone minutes, if those shits are too expensive maybe you need a pager.

Titan3.jpg

That's my new pager, I dunno, I think the service my suck or something... who knows.

I'm calling that tech support bitch back tomorrow if, excuse me tech support lady, if this shit doesn't start working.

had a pager for 4 years..... cant really do anything stupid with it.

no drunk dialing

durable, indestructable

good excuse for not talking to certain people

never have to charge the shit

super cheap

then i got a cell phone a little over a year ago.

worst year of my life. fuck it my contract runs out on the 10th with metro pcs....

dirty habit.... you inspired me to get a pager again. fuck it mission st. here i come.....

^^ hahah, awesome... I wake up early, and I'm fixin to put some pager techie to work... because my pager

NEVER stays quiet for a whole day, this is bullshit, i"m sure I have people trying to get ahold of me....

And you know, my pager receives text, and it has voicemail... so really, I really really really....

do not need a phone... hahah.

No, but really, you really, really really really do need a phone.

See, I know you think you're making things easier by owning a pager, but isn't the point of the pager for you to end up on the phone? The only reason people ever owned pagers was because cell phone technology wasn't widely available 15+ years ago. It is now. By using a pager aren't you really just adding another step between you and the phone call? What's your beef with the call you already intend on making? Are you in some sort of telecommunications denial?

You do know that cell phones come with caller ID and a silent/vibrate setting, right?

hahaha... well I've been on the phone, and still am with the tech support for the past 30 minutes or so....

this sucks, I want my old pager that works all the time back. And maybe it does add an extra step, should

I choose to call whoever back... the thing is, you're a dick if you repeatedly dodge answering your cell phone...

I'm not a dick if I wasn't around a phone to make a call.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Jan 3 2006, 05:29 AM

I choose to call whoever back... the thing is, you're a dick if you repeatedly dodge answering your cell phone...

I'm not a dick if I wasn't around a phone to make a call.

If the people you dodge are ones you just dont like talking to or associating with, then why should it matter if they think you're a dick?

You can also say you werent around your phone to hear it ring. Or a hundred other reasons...I usually just blame it on the phone.