Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bostonsnewest

Gladiator Days

anybody see this shit on on demand? its on hbo, if you have on demand and hbo then check it out in the documentaries section, that shit was real interesting. a black inmate was stabbed 67 times by 2 white inmates and the dude who did the stabbing just said this..' i kept stabbing because he kept moving, and eventually he stopped moving.'

I saw a jail docu a while back about two black leaders of the bloods in jail who were both openly talking about fucking guys in jail. One of the dudes was talking about this white blood from texas who they raped. "he was tight so i knew he was a virgin."

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Jan 2 2006, 06:39 AM

There's white bloods?

rephrase: white dude

anyways I was really hoping this thread was about prison guards making the convicts to fight like gladiators

i dunno, i definitally could of gone without seeing dude getting stabbed over and over...i dont care how hard you are or whatever, honestly, seeing dude just jam the shank into dudes head really skeeved me out...makes you think

Originally posted by PHILLY IS WILD@Jan 2 2006, 07:28 AM

i dunno, i definitally could of gone without seeing dude getting stabbed over and over...i dont care how hard you are or whatever, honestly, seeing dude just jam the shank into dudes head really skeeved me out...makes you think

seein people get stabbed used to bug me out because i realized how easy it is for us to get killed. i used to have dreams of getting my throat slit. im over it now. :king:

I saw that documentary about the guy who stabs the black dude like 67 times, shit was crazy, it seemed like he was stabbing him forever...

stabbing someone and seeing someone getting stabbed are also two very different things.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this