what would you have done?

logik.one

you will have to excuse me, im kinda drunk and im finding it hard to conjigate and spell properly... moving on...

Situation:

so its new years, and i cooked all night till about 1:00 so my coworkers and I decided to get drunk so were all taking shots and stuff, you know just kicken it. it gets to about 2:30 and im just talking to one of the watress's lets just call her jane. jane is 26 blonde, good figure, huge tits, pretty face, this bitch is fine. the catch: she is married with 2 children. so were talking and out of no where shes like "you know, i find you very atractive." (which i really dont get, im an overweight, 5 o'clock shadow having, 6'6 creepy guy) so im like "ookkkaaayyyy" and im really surprised cause we are always bitching at each other. so we banter a little bit more back and forth and so on. and she tells me she is really scared that the owners are going to find out she got drunk in the resturaunt, she keeps going on and on about it and i keep telling her that i wont tell him. and shes like " no, you dont understand I would do ANYTHING for you if you dont tell him" and proceed to lean in and try to kiss me. I turned my head, and hugged her. so she keeps following me around all night, so we chill a while longer and she wispers to me, "follow me, i need to show you something in the office" and motions me towards the office.

this shoot was so fucking tempting but i couldnt bring myself to give in to that shit. i mean i got a girl and she got a whole family thing.

i guess im a good guy cause i didnt give in but GOD DAMN IT! sigh.... nice guys always finnish last.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you did smash, you have to think about what your work life with this broad might have ended up being like. Your girl could very well have found out, and gathering from what I get out of you, you seem like the type to me that would end up telling your girl anyway out of sheer guilt. I would say that you took the better route. Dude, I had a sexual relationship with a married chick for 5 months over this past spring summer and fall. It ended OK, but it wasnt really all good. Having some shit with a married broad is never really all good. I aint doing it again, more than once at least, and dont really reccomend it either.

Yeah, It sounds like she had some "head-check 1-2-1-2" issues. Those type of situations hardly ever turn out good. Especially if you got a girl and she's married. It always depends on your situation.

I probably would've clowned you for not doing it 10 years ago, but, Now, I wouldn't have gave in either.

you did the right thing. good man.

but if someone says to me, "i'll do anything". i'm going to make sure i take advantage of the situation. and knowing this woman has a job and a family, i would've simply said, "i want your entire paycheck." just imagine the look on her face had you said that.

Depends on the status of the girl you're with.

If its casual then hit it, if your committed then I wouldn't have.

It feels good to have ladies throw themselves at you, it definately is a mental boost. The last thing you need is some husband coming down to your work causing a scene which might get you terminated.

:innocent: <this emoticon best describes the above statement