Freight Train Graffiit

Beast

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the book was mentioned in Newsweek magazine last week, with photos of Jase and Faves included. That's pretty prolific. Wouldn't suprise me if the railcops attempt a show of force for a while, might be a good time to chill for a bit and see how things go.

Many, many nice flix in there, some of my favorites are the KING whole car with the marriage proposal on page 319, the LEP piece on page 278 and the striped Hybrid piece on page 271, I only wish they would have included the full tags on the left side "Democracy for America, Impeach Bush". Nicely said.

Freight Train Graffiti

Symposium with Dalek, Mr. Smith, Sacha Jenkins, and Darin Rowland

Moderated by Marc Schiller of Wooster Collective

Reception and book signing

Chelsea Art Museum

556 W. 22nd at 10th Ave

Manhattan

Thursday, June 1, 7pm-9pm

• 4 weeks later...

Uhmmmm to be honest here..............there's motherfuckers in that book that have only painted a hand full of freights in the last 10 years that ended up getting a quote thrown in there! I'm in the NW...............so anyone who pays attention to freights knows just who I'm talking about!