Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dobsilla

i did it.

woke up at 3am to go to work and decided fuck it im done. i got my schedule for the week and they changed it so i no longer have new years eve or day off. then they offered me this promotion and pay raise but once i started the position they say i only got the pay raise if i work 3-11am so of course they give me a 5am-1pm scehdule to dick me out of the raise. this place is so unorganized. even though it was kind of cool for a while im fucking done. good riddance 6pm bedtime and 2am wake up call. goodbye to dealing with rednecks who treat me like shit cuz they spilled budlight in their xbox and want me to fix it. welcome back shitty drunk life. i turn 21 on tuesday and tonight is new years. nothing can bum me out.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Dec 31 2005, 06:45 PM

well good... a friend of mine is fixing to start doing tech support for xbox360's and resides in your town.

do i know them? i probably have a few words for them before they do.

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Dec 31 2005, 06:49 PM

i might start painting houses for a living..

manual labor was the best job i ever had. i travelled the US and built home depots, 12 bones an hour no taxes. free hotel, free food, free travel. it was super dope. racking from unfinished home depots drinking heavily and getting to party/paint random cities.

thats what real life is..having to put up with some amount of bullshit at work, unless your paris hilton or something, every job is gonna have that..

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Dec 31 2005, 07:07 PM

thats what real life is..having to put up with some amount of bullshit at work, unless your paris hilton or something, every job is gonna have that..

then im too stubborn or somethign to put up with it. i like the bum life

delivering papers was an easy job,my next door neighbor had been doing it for years,he's retired now,but i got paid good money for easy work.

hey more power to ya.. i wasnt putting you down or anything..

i guess this is a lesson in life i'm BARELY just learning..that sometimes you hafta put up with the bullshit to make money..ugh.

Originally posted by Jackson@Dec 31 2005, 07:27 PM

Great work, you done us proud.

Fuck the man!

dont you live in england. i dealt with your kind all day haha. nicest fuckers on the planet. but im back to bum status and so far loving it. i woke up and had fried mushrooms and chocolate milk for lunch.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Dec 31 2005, 08:03 PM

i'm starting to drift back into super stress, mega headache mode. i need to make that not happen.

grab some smokes a few beers and sit in your recliner and max out for a few days.

you guys have some shitty jobs.....i just sit around playing my old school sega genesis nomad or watching movies for 4 hours out of my 8 hour day........shits dope

i work for the city too, which makes my hardly earned paycheck that much more wonderful

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Dec 31 2005, 07:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Dec 31 2005, 07:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Dec 31 2005, 07:46 PM

haha

i work for muni

for true?

damn dude.

[/b]

thats dope you crazy san franciscoer.wish i worked for a transit system.

yeah its a good job

you gain inside knowledge and all that

plus im working in one of the areas most heavily covered by graffiti so on my lunch break ill walk around looking at the new shit, snap a flick or two.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this