friday night

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just got off of work, its 2am my boy is having a party across the street, but i dont think im going. i got some percisets i think im just going to take them, wait till i get the "im floating on a cloud feeling" and maybe try to go to bed before 6am for once. then again the night is young...

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Dec 31 2005, 02:02 AM

Im watching this fucking meet the barkers bullshit.

This dudes a herb.

totaly dude. hes all like "im so punk rock that im going to get rich off of cell phone comercials and being in a band that was only slightly good before i was in it. then im going to buy a huge house in beverly hills and marry miss america. but i have a professionaly groomed mohawk and designer punk clothes so i keep it real" not that i really care about the integrity of punk rock in the mainstream but i find it amusing what people fall for...

Punk isn't dead but it will be once CBGB's is gone and then the whole punk "world" will kinda whince, and have to start over with a new fight the power statement cause logik is right you can't be against something that you are so deeply supported by. And on the other hand Travis Barker is a kick-ass drummer...so what ever. FIGHT THE POWER...or whatever it will allow you to fight without legal ramifacations.

THE DJ

Guest Sparoism

So, Hesh....why aren't you here in the land of Neverending Rain?

I'm too broke to go out...I want to go out tomorrow, so I gotta hold on to what cash I do have for NYE.

No drugs, no booze...half a pack of smokes, and some ice cream. Maybe I'll watch a movie.