Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HESHIANDET

friday night

Guest HESHIANDET

i have no video games. booo.

i could watch tv.

Guest HESHIANDET

i tried to hangw / some old friends and it turned into drinking and playing x-box. i broke out. now im here being kinda depressed. sigh

Guest HESHIANDET

i just want to curl up and disappear.

i wish i had some xanax.

Im watching this fucking meet the barkers bullshit.

This dudes a herb.

i just got off of work, its 2am my boy is having a party across the street, but i dont think im going. i got some percisets i think im just going to take them, wait till i get the "im floating on a cloud feeling" and maybe try to go to bed before 6am for once. then again the night is young...

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Dec 31 2005, 02:02 AM

Im watching this fucking meet the barkers bullshit.

This dudes a herb.

totaly dude. hes all like "im so punk rock that im going to get rich off of cell phone comercials and being in a band that was only slightly good before i was in it. then im going to buy a huge house in beverly hills and marry miss america. but i have a professionaly groomed mohawk and designer punk clothes so i keep it real" not that i really care about the integrity of punk rock in the mainstream but i find it amusing what people fall for...

Punk isn't dead but it will be once CBGB's is gone and then the whole punk "world" will kinda whince, and have to start over with a new fight the power statement cause logik is right you can't be against something that you are so deeply supported by. And on the other hand Travis Barker is a kick-ass drummer...so what ever. FIGHT THE POWER...or whatever it will allow you to fight without legal ramifacations.

THE DJ

Guest Sparoism

So, Hesh....why aren't you here in the land of Neverending Rain?

I'm too broke to go out...I want to go out tomorrow, so I gotta hold on to what cash I do have for NYE.

No drugs, no booze...half a pack of smokes, and some ice cream. Maybe I'll watch a movie.

I'm sitting in my room smoking pot (it's cool cause it's hesh's thread right?) doing nothing.

It beats being out spending money I don't really have on booze, though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this