Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

NEW YEARS EVE

ok, so right now the plan is to drink tequila with my brother by the pool with a bunch of other folks. this guy i know has hooked up a $2million house and a band and shit by the water, and the fam is doing drunken karaoke. so many options.....what are you sad bastards up to?

go punch a minority

i guess im meeting up with the peeps and heading downtown deep, were gonna run into funk im already knowing

oh well

cest la vie

i have to work from 5am-1pm so im either not doing shit or goin to work wasted. we will have have to see how the cards are played.

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by fuck muni+Dec 30 2005, 08:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuck muni - Dec 30 2005, 08:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sparoism@Dec 30 2005, 06:00 PM

Watching the rain come down in sheets.

this rain is fucked up

[/b]

No doubt. Hopefully, I'll be inside tomorrow night,

Heading to some girl's house because my other plans fell through. I think I'm going to come strapped with a case of New Castle for myself (thanks for suggesting that..shit is fucking bomb) and I will be sure to make fun of all the kids drinking natty light.

Hoping to end the night with my cock in a drunk girls ass and me not knowing my own name.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Dec 31 2005, 07:53 AM

Heading to some girl's house because my other plans fell through. I think I'm going to come strapped with a case of New Castle for myself (thanks for suggesting that..shit is fucking bomb) and I will be sure to make fun of all the kids drinking natty light.

Hoping to end the night with my cock in a drunk girls ass and me not knowing my own name.

sounds just like my plans for tonight, just substitue the New Castle for Sierra Nevada and a bottle of Three Olives.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Family party until 12, then a friend's party until 2, then try to sneak into an $85-a-head bash extravaganza at the Hilton, then watch the sunrise from the top of an ancient fortress in San Juan.

IM DOING A CREWDEEP HARLEM/BRONX HOUSE PARTY TOUR. HOLLA AT THAT MUTHAFUCKAS. IM 5 DRINKS IN AT 630. I AINT DRINKIN NO MORE TILL 11. IMA SMOKE THIS ELLIOT, EAT THIS STICK AND I'LL BE RIIIIIIIIGHT. SHORTY PICKIN ME UP IN THE MDX...OOOUUUUWWWWWWW!!!! YEAAAH!! I GOT A TV BOX FULL OF "PARTY FAVORS" NIGGA SOMETHINS GOIN DOWN. OH I THINK THEY LIEKMEEEE!!!!!!!!##$(&FqiducfiwdgcdwkgjvOIGOIUGrwvuOUGCW *TWO STEP* *TWO STEP* *TWO STEP* *TWO STEP* *TWO STEP* *TWO STEP* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERO GEEEEE

GET FOCUSED!

MLB FAMILIA

Guest Sparoism

NYE in the BX....whoa. Not for the faint of heart.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this