GOING TO GAY BARS WITH TRANSEXUALS

Abracadabra

DDDRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was in sf and got dragged to some gay bar a couple months ago. Aunt charlies i think it was called.... it was far from cool. There were transfuckers all over the place and none of them was wearing deodorant. It was sweaty and the whole jawn stunk like dick and armpit. The only females in the place was my girlfriend, some other girl and the chick that dragged my ass there. Dudes were all brushing up against me in a way that would get any guy slapped if they did that shit to a girl. Trans/gaybars are not cool. i was not having it.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Dec 30 2005, 10:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Dec 30 2005, 10:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-isor357@Dec 30 2005, 06:13 PM

i was in sf and got dragged to some gay bar a couple months ago. Aunt charlies i think it was called.... it was far from cool.

so youve been to cooler gay bars?

[/b]

hahaha