Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

GOING TO GAY BARS WITH TRANSEXUALS

DDDRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SERIOUSLY. ALL I DID WAS SIT AROUND WATCHING HUNDREDS OF HOT LESBIANS MAKE OUT FOR HOURS WHILE DRINKING MY FUCKING LIVER INTO OBLIVION

Guest Sparoism

Sounds like I missed out.

Happy New Year, Captain!

Where you been? At the bar, punching browns?

i was in sf and got dragged to some gay bar a couple months ago. Aunt charlies i think it was called.... it was far from cool. There were transfuckers all over the place and none of them was wearing deodorant. It was sweaty and the whole jawn stunk like dick and armpit. The only females in the place was my girlfriend, some other girl and the chick that dragged my ass there. Dudes were all brushing up against me in a way that would get any guy slapped if they did that shit to a girl. Trans/gaybars are not cool. i was not having it.

Originally posted by isor357@Dec 30 2005, 06:13 PM

i was in sf and got dragged to some gay bar a couple months ago. Aunt charlies i think it was called.... it was far from cool.

so youve been to cooler gay bars?

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Dec 30 2005, 10:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Dec 30 2005, 10:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-isor357@Dec 30 2005, 06:13 PM

i was in sf and got dragged to some gay bar a couple months ago. Aunt charlies i think it was called.... it was far from cool.

so youve been to cooler gay bars?

[/b]

hahaha

My favorite bar that closed down. cheap beer good jukebox darts and the best pizza in town and olive mayo burgers. miss that place. Had a nice ambiance good shows. That other place was disgusting

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Did you play any basketball?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this