What Keeps you going?

logik.one

Originally posted by Pistaccio@Dec 31 2005, 03:23 AM

damn, how can I put this shit. My lifes been marked by tragedy ever since I remember. Suffering and pain, when let's not get into that shit right now, give me a fucking break. I guess all my life xperiences and drama are driving me fucking crazy insane. Im in the point in my life where I just want to give up, and go insane. I guess we all been to a psychiatrist in our lifetime and been given all sorts of drugs and shit to suppress your insanity. Well im 22 yrs old, single work full time and was diagnose with Obsessive Conpulsive Disorder and panic disorder, a year ago I was on medication for a year. I voluntarily stopped going to see the psychiatrist and decided to beat my OCD on my own. So I stoped the medication after reading all this hidden facts on all this counter drugs and shit. The side effects make me feel like a nice lil robot or a zombie on da real. well is been a year I was doing okay till a month ago. Don't know what it is maybe is my panic attacks or my OCD compulsions that are kicking in back. I don't think is the OCD or the Panick Disorder is some other shit that I guess im developing. I stoped smoking weed a year ago, due to the fact that the last time I smoked I had a terrible panic attack and no I was no rookie when it came to sparking a joint. Im thinking the probably put some shit in my dro. That drove me to the ER. I don't know maybe I was trippin or tweekin or someshit. Ever since that happen I get panic attacks here and then. Recently I been feeling weird as hell at work and home cant set my mind on positive images or positive thinking, all this fucked up images come to my mind an take over me to another world. Maybe I am insane or have insanity attacks or someshit. Maybe is the stress that is killing me. I don't hallucinate that i know about. But sometimes my mind wants to see shit that I don't want to see or hear...Everytime that happens I react, and say to myself: that is not real, mayne I am hallucinatin... or having delusions..I don't know.. all this images and toughts keep flashing in my mind, this shit drives me crazin. I am one step away from insanity, hope and pray to the Lord is not schizoprenia or some other shit. Thanks for reading this piece of my life my fellow graff writers. And thanks to everyone who contributes to this treat with honesty. I know this has nothing to do with how u supress your insanity but I just felt the need to let the world know how I fee. After all this struggles and woned battles in my life I feel that Life is a great!and it should be appreciated, enjoy life everday don't take it for granted. Peace everyone I'll keep yall updated on my insanity.

feel free to add a comment.. thank you.

OGRISH.COM MADE ME FEEL WEIRD.

MUCH LOVE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel you fool on the ocd shit.. i know mine isnt as bad as your but i feel you no doubt. I twitch my nose until i feel comfortable it was the right twitch.. so i'll probably scrunch my nose 5 times in a row or more... And I hate having objects to the right of me.. im not talking about people.. im talking about like cups, the popcorn bowl, or little objects, and i also touch my face a lot and it calms me down... Fight the ocd bro!

Originally posted by ego maniac+Dec 30 2005, 09:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ego maniac - Dec 30 2005, 09:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-logik.one@Dec 30 2005, 06:39 AM

dont front, you all know your jelous of my wal-mart cadillac keychains.

I sure am...

I like to smoke cigss...

pace around the city...

talk shit.

laugh at people..

cry when no ones around,

laugh//// hella//

paint on stuff,

constant doodling.

drinking 211's.

reading whilst takin a bath.

writing.

music. lots of.

:innocent:

[/b]

reading while taking a bath, i forgot about how dope that is. thats a daily operation for me.

Originally posted by Pistaccio@Dec 30 2005, 10:23 PM

damn, how can I put this shit. My lifes been marked by tragedy ever since I remember. Suffering and pain, when let's not get into that shit right now, give me a fucking break. I guess all my life xperiences and drama are driving me fucking crazy insane. Im in the point in my life where I just want to give up, and go insane. I guess we all been to a psychiatrist in our lifetime and been given all sorts of drugs and shit to suppress your insanity. Well im 22 yrs old, single work full time and was diagnose with Obsessive Conpulsive Disorder and panic disorder, a year ago I was on medication for a year. I voluntarily stopped going to see the psychiatrist and decided to beat my OCD on my own. So I stoped the medication after reading all this hidden facts on all this counter drugs and shit. The side effects make me feel like a nice lil robot or a zombie on da real. well is been a year I was doing okay till a month ago. Don't know what it is maybe is my panic attacks or my OCD compulsions that are kicking in back. I don't think is the OCD or the Panick Disorder is some other shit that I guess im developing. I stoped smoking weed a year ago, due to the fact that the last time I smoked I had a terrible panic attack and no I was no rookie when it came to sparking a joint. Im thinking the probably put some shit in my dro. That drove me to the ER. I don't know maybe I was trippin or tweekin or someshit. Ever since that happen I get panic attacks here and then. Recently I been feeling weird as hell at work and home cant set my mind on positive images or positive thinking, all this fucked up images come to my mind an take over me to another world. Maybe I am insane or have insanity attacks or someshit. Maybe is the stress that is killing me. I don't hallucinate that i know about. But sometimes my mind wants to see shit that I don't want to see or hear...Everytime that happens I react, and say to myself: that is not real, mayne I am hallucinatin... or having delusions..I don't know.. all this images and toughts keep flashing in my mind, this shit drives me crazin. I am one step away from insanity, hope and pray to the Lord is not schizoprenia or some other shit. Thanks for reading this piece of my life my fellow graff writers. And thanks to everyone who contributes to this treat with honesty. I know this has nothing to do with how u supress your insanity but I just felt the need to let the world know how I fee. After all this struggles and woned battles in my life I feel that Life is a great!and it should be appreciated, enjoy life everday don't take it for granted. Peace everyone I'll keep yall updated on my insanity.

feel free to add a comment.. thank you.

you had just had a little wacky tabaccy. you'll be just fine, your getting worked up over nothing.

Originally posted by SierraMist+Dec 30 2005, 04:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SierraMist - Dec 30 2005, 04:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-logik.one@Dec 30 2005, 05:30 AM

this is basicly a culmination of my insanity suppresion... oh and i wanna see if can post an image... here ya go.

IMG_01195.jpg

what color is that?

[/b]

Looks like it says bronze...

Guest KephaOneLove

uhhhh...

time away from all of my friends and family.

turning into a hermit from time to time to focus on projects.

smoking blunts of dro to the dome.

a good women whenever i find one.

my motorcycle and my powerbook

reading off the wall books that i dont understand

and 12 oz of course......