motherfucker.

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -Rage-@Dec 30 2005, 05:25 AM

My dad and I made some strange British desert once from an old recipie.

One of the ingredients was fugar.

After a minute of staring at the book we realized it was sugar.

True story bro.

Isn't that just fucking crazy?

*me good spell

did you know they usta draw 's" like "f"s until about 100 years ago? thats probably the reason...

http://www.alphalink.com.au/~umbidas/why_does.htm

Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Dec 30 2005, 12:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Dec 30 2005, 12:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-John Birch@Dec 30 2005, 01:58 AM

actually you didn't ask a question did you? I responded wrong...

fucking moron.

[/b]

JEAH!

GET EM!

GET EM!

Originally posted by Thought Wrong+Dec 30 2005, 03:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thought Wrong - Dec 30 2005, 03:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-logik.one@Dec 29 2005, 11:33 PM

haha im a chef and i know that those fucking guys add now contrabution to society. they dont even contribute to culinary society

you really a chef? Ive been looking into being a chef and doing the culinary arts thing.

[/b]

yeah i am... i can tell you right now, its a hard field to be in. you gotta be able to work horrid hours, work in extreme heat and cold, never ever have a weekend off ever again, deal with a bunch of punk fucking kids and whinny servers and all. but its also very rewarding, and the money right too. i would recomend it.

Originally posted by logik.one+Dec 30 2005, 03:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (logik.one - Dec 30 2005, 03:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Thought Wrong@Dec 30 2005, 03:37 AM

you really a chef? Ive been looking into being a chef and doing the culinary arts thing.

yeah i am... i can tell you right now, its a hard field to be in. you gotta be able to work horrid hours, work in extreme heat and cold, never ever have a weekend off ever again, deal with a bunch of punk fucking kids and whinny servers and all. but its also very rewarding, and the money right too. i would recomend it.

[/b]

Thats what I heard about the hours and conditions. 1). You exaggerating a bit or is it really like that? 2). Does the pay make up for the bullshit? 3). Whered you go to school or did you just work your way up by experience? 4). Where do you work?

My bad for all the Q's but I havent met anyone whos a chef or anything close. Ive only heard from people who have a friend in that field.