i need a little mr abc in my life right now

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dunno, last time we all got together with our mutual friends, a bitch got knocked the fuck out I jumped on a couch, Hesh asked me whats going on, I took my jacket off and said I think someones gettin cut the fuck up. Then that chicks boyfriend got beat the fuck down 6 blocks down the road.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Dec 30 2005, 02:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Dec 30 2005, 02:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I dunno, last time we all got together with our mutual friends, a bitch got knocked the fuck out I jumped on a couch, Hesh asked me whats going on, I took my jacket off and said I think someones gettin cut the fuck up. Then that chicks boyfriend got beat the fuck down 6 blocks down the road.

[/b]

no, you told me someone was going to get "shot". i laughed and let YOU handle that shit. i got wasted and had sex.

<!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Dec 30 2005, 11:34 AM

i got a $150 travel coupon from expedia yesterday

i'm trying to decide if i wanna go to copenhagen or greece or something like that

i have to spend it by the end of january and travel by the end of march

duh, come to nyc......

Guest HESHIANDET

oh and those drunk pictures mr abc posted of me the whole time he was takign htose he was yelling in a subway station "YOUR GONAN COEM TO AUSTRALIA AND FUCK SO MANY SLUTS DUDE! THEY'LL LOVE YOU DOWN THERE!!!!"

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Dec 30 2005, 01:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Dec 30 2005, 01:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HESHIANDET@Dec 30 2005, 01:19 PM

"YOUR GONAN COEM TO AUSTRALIA AND FUCK SO MANY SLUTS DUDE! THEY'LL LOVE YOU DOWN THERE!!!!"

Lets roll.

[/b]

IM SO D!