What do you do for a living?

Flavicon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 22 2006, 12:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 22 2006, 12:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Mar 22 2006, 09:13 AM

work at an art museum

soon I'll work for an insurance company

liar.

dumy:

the head nigga in charge of patty flipping

[/b]

hey listen illegal..they're shipping your ass back, seen Fox News lately?

I'm a freelance artist that sells work to people through networking,I also have a DIY clothing project called "Fashion Viktim" that I have been doing for awhile now....MY friend just opened up his bar and asked me if I wanted a barback position which I'm about to fill out the application and accept......however you can make some feddi..just keep on keepin' on.

go to school and take out the rubbish it suck's to be me 1500 dollar drumkit 10 dollar a week pocket money and the age of 13 going on 14 it my girlfriend got it right when she said it suck's to be you.about me she was talking about me

Originally posted by AerosolTerrorist+Dec 29 2005, 08:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AerosolTerrorist - Dec 29 2005, 08:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Dec 29 2005, 10:55 PM

chronic masturbator

scientists milk me for my precious seed

:haha:

[/b]

wow Cash....that shit was amazing.....so many metaphors in those two lines....imma have to use that in a rap :spin2: