in n out burger secret menu

Guest HESHIANDET

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Dec 29 2005, 08:40 PM

Eagles Deli in Boston

Eagles is best know for their array of burgers, which range from a quarter pounder (Kid’s burger) to the famous “Sean Reilly burger� which weighs in at 6 1/2 pounds of meat. Named after a past BC student who used to throw back 12 egg omelettes, Eagles created the Reilly burger, which is topped with 1/4 lb of cheese and 5 lbs of french fries. If you finish the $25 meal in the allotted 2hr. 30 min time limit, the meal is free and they hang a Polaroid of you on the wall next to Reilly himself.

Good find, I was looking for these secret codes, =D

its funny you mention this place.... I lived in boston my whole life, as did my family. never heard of the place...but then again I never went to BC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm sure you all have seen the Giant Sandwich. If you haven't, go there now. When I first read that, I realized he is a god among men.

So I got an idea in my head. A particularly stupid idea. This makes it even harder to simply pass up.

I think to myself: "I can top this guy - he didn't fry anything!"

And it begins.

2005111723593697449ou.jpg

The result will be… appalling. A tyrant of a sandwich, so gargantuan and calorically blessed that the mere sight of which would cause Jesus himself to break down in an explosive torrent of tears and fury.

Consumption of this sandwich, this crime against nature, should in and of itself be enough to sentence its eater to the third Dantean circle and an eternity in festering muck.

Everything in the sandwich, with the exception of some of the veggies, cheese, and condiments will be fried; either pan-fried in gratuitous amounts of butter, bacon fat, and garlic salt, or plunged into a deep fat fryer. Preferably both.

I quickly drafted up a grocery list. To some, this might look like the shopping list for a small family. Nay, it will all become part of my tyrant of a sandwich. Here is the final list:

Food Calories

Fried Mushrooms – 15 450

Bacon – 14 pieces 990

Onion rings – 18 1140

Ground Beef – 1/4 lb. 293

Corndogs – 2 540

Swiss Cheese – 4 slices 425

Provolone Cheese – 4 slices 397

Cheddar Cheese – 4 slices 455

Sliced Ham – 1/4 lb. 184

Sliced Turkey – 1/4 lb. 181

Pastrami – 1/4 lb. 394

Sliced Roast Beef – 1/4 lb. 200

Bratwurst – 1 510

Braunschweiger – 1/4 lb. 580

Wheat Bread – 1 lb. 1030

Lettuce – 1/2 head 25

Feta Cheese – 4 oz. 350

Italian Salad Dressing – 6 oz. 480

Oregeno – 50 grams 38

Salt & Pepper – 50 grams 0

Butter – 1/2 lb. 1600

Parmesan Cheese – 100 grams 465

Canola Oil – 154 Tbsp. 18,432

Total 29,559

On a windy November afternoon, a particular afternoon that we had off of school, Ben, Jeff and I spent two hours gathering the necessary ingredients for the sandwich. Our first stop was Wal-Mart.

Upon arrival at Wally world, I secured a cart and we began our hoarding. Most of the fried goods were acquired here, as well as the bread and a few other things. The total ended at $14.07. Not too bad, I think to myself. Next plan of attack: hit up Hy-Vee.

Hy-Vee was likewise raided. This time, the deli counter. “I need a quarter pound of ham, turkey, pastrami, roast beef, cheddar, swiss and provolone.� The woman behind the counter was appalled at my delivery. I merely responded with the truth, “I’m making a 30,000 calorie sandwich,� as calmly as possible. She seemed to understand my quest, and turned out baggies of meat and cheese for me.

Once all of the food had been taken captive, and we had begun our exit, we stopped. Oil! Quickly we rushed back to the aisle with oils, and snagged a nearby worker to explain to us the difference between vegetable and canola oil. She recommended canola oil. A quick calorie comparison proved her right. A gallon bottle was placed in the cart, and we left, however not before forking over $33. Yes, you read correctly. A forty-seven ($47) dollar sandwich.

The rest of the sandwich went down without further incident.... over the next 12 hours. The first thing people always ask me is how it tasted - freakin' awesome.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Dec 29 2005, 06:48 PM

on the real.....somebody fedex me 40 jumbo jack from jack in the box....

i'm with you on that, unfortunately there are no j-n-b's where i live. i got a couple 89 cent tacos at taco bell today. fuck that shit, those tacos need to cost about half that like at Taco Time, i dunno if anyones been to one of those. i saw a del taco today, i';ve never been to one, maybe i'll check it out, how are the prices?

Originally posted by mindvapors+Jan 29 2006, 10:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mindvapors - Jan 29 2006, 10:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MrChupacabra@Jan 29 2006, 05:56 PM

the pictures work if you open them in another tab or window. they're disgusting, yet making me strangely hungry at the same time.

oh, using mozilla doesnt show any boxes of any kind. no remnants of potential pics. i see them in IE now tho.

[/b]

Wait, are they showing up for people? I edited, and they're all there on Safari. It's groooosss though.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger+Jan 29 2006, 11:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harvey wallbanger - Jan 29 2006, 11:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mindvapors@Jan 29 2006, 10:48 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MrChupacabra@Jan 29 2006, 05:56 PM

the pictures work if you open them in another tab or window. they're disgusting, yet making me strangely hungry at the same time.

oh, using mozilla doesnt show any boxes of any kind. no remnants of potential pics. i see them in IE now tho.

Wait, are they showing up for people? I edited, and they're all there on Safari. It's groooosss though.

[/b]

nope, still nothing. and ive posted on 3 dif comps today.