in n out burger secret menu

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HESHIANDET

"3-by-3" = three meat patties and three slices of cheese.

"4-by-4" = four meat patties and four slices of cheese.

"2-by-4" = two meat patties and four slices of cheese.

*Note: You can get a burger with as many meat patties or cheese slices as you want. Just tell the In-N-Out Burger cashier how many meat patties and how much cheese you want and that is what you'll get! For instance, if you want 6 pieces of meat and 10 pieces of cheese tell them you want a "6-by-10."

"Double Meat" = like a Double Double without cheese.

"3 by Meat" = three meat patties and no cheese.

"Animal Style" = the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added, extra spread and grilled onions are added.

"Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them).

"Protein Style" = for all you low-carbohydrate dieters, this is a burger with no bun (wrapped in lettuce).

"Flying Dutchman" = two meat patties, two slices of melted cheese and nothing else - not even a bun!

Fries "Well-Done" = extra crispy fries . . . even better than the regular!

Fries "Light" = opposite of fries well-done, more raw than most people like 'em

"Grilled Cheese" = no meat, just melted cheese, tomato, lettuce and spread on a bun.

"Veggie Burger" = burger without the patty or cheese. Sometimes we call this the "Wish Burger."

*Note: You can get a burger with as many meat patties or cheese slices as you want. Just tell the In-N-Out Burger cashier how many meat patties and how much cheese you want and that is what you'll get! For instance, if you want 6 pieces of meat and 10 pieces of cheese tell them you want a "6-by-10."

thats fucking out of control.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Dec 29 2005, 11:58 PM

50x50, ill pay if someone can take it on in one sitting and prove it with video documentation.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Dec 29 2005, 06:58 PM

my bro was telling me that some kid he lived w/ on a dare ate a 20x20. then promptly threw up all over the joint...

Eagles Deli in Boston

Eagles is best know for their array of burgers, which range from a quarter pounder (Kid’s burger) to the famous “Sean Reilly burger� which weighs in at 6 1/2 pounds of meat. Named after a past BC student who used to throw back 12 egg omelettes, Eagles created the Reilly burger, which is topped with 1/4 lb of cheese and 5 lbs of french fries. If you finish the $25 meal in the allotted 2hr. 30 min time limit, the meal is free and they hang a Polaroid of you on the wall next to Reilly himself.

I went to an in and out burger for the 1st time this summer. If you dont know, the menu of an in and out burger is. 1)Burger 2)cheese burger 3)Fries 4)Drink

My brother told me to ask for an animal style burger and I thought he was bullshitin, but I asked for it and it flashed accross the refister real quick. Was reall good too =)

Good find, I was looking for these secret codes, =D

Guest Sparoism

There's an In and Out in my home town.

I knew about the grilled cheese secret, but all those other veggie ones are on my list next time I go back.

The number x number shit is crucial. Who would do such a thing to themselves?

I live walking distance from a IN-N-OUT and when you have friend's working there and a potential for free food on the regular, you really need to watch your self to make sure you dont over do it.I will say that the grilled cheese are awesome, but the frie's could use some serious work - which is why i almost always go for the animal style frie's - minus the grilled onion.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 29 2005, 04:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 29 2005, 04:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BEEFEATER@Dec 29 2005, 11:58 PM

50x50, ill pay if someone can take it on in one sitting and prove it with video documentation.

[/b]

i asked the dude at the counter, "what was the most amount of patties you've ever made for one burger?"

dude said he made 2, with 40 patties each once.

bannanas.

one plain cheeseburger and some fries, and im set.

• 5 weeks later...

I KNOW you gonna dig this...

In-N-Out 100x100

It started innocently enough with a Halloween weekend in Vegas (2004). What started as a drunken, silly weekend..became quite legendary.

Throughout the weekend, Andy kept on saying: "We should go get a 100x100 at In-N-Out". Over..and over...and over again. Until we finally broke. So on Halloween night, we went to go chowdown.

The receipt 100x100 $97.66 - 1 Dbl/Dbl, 98 Extra patties

Halloween2004%20078.jpg

Furiously cooking the 100x100..they were shocked. They said the biggest order they had before this was the 24x24

Halloween2004%20083.jpg

The Completed masterpiece

Halloween2004%20086b.0.jpg

Close ups - they jury rigged a couple of boxes together

Halloween2004%20086c.jpg

I need to stop right here. Please take a CAREFUL look the picture on the right. There is a common misperception that the 100x100 has a hundred buns. No, that's not true. It's one set of buns and ONE HUNDRED meat patties and ONE HUNDRED pieces of sweaty-oily cheese in between the buns. Clearly, the worst part of this experience wasn't the meat..it was the sweaty cheese.

1/2 way done - just look the disgusting left over pool of cheese on the right

Halloween2004%20090.jpg

The following are some very nasty close ups. Click on the images to feel even more disgusted.

Halloween2004%20101.jpg

Halloween2004%20102.jpg

Now at this point...we all feel extremely sick. VERY sick. Disgusted. It's not quite because we are all full. But it's more a factor of just being completely disgusted and nauseated by the sweaty cheese. Can you blame us...

the final 5 patties

Halloween2004%20108.jpg

To make us feel even more disgusting....we hit a couple of raw patties near the end

Halloween2004%20119.jpg

But we finished! We rule in our fatness....

All that was left was..yup...the 2 EXTREMELY soggy and greasy buns.

Gross...was anyone actually going to eat that? Oh yes...we FORCED Andy to because it was his idea. Watching this almost made us barf.

Halloween2004%20123.jpg

And here is the victorious team with the great people at In-N-Out.

Halloween2004%20126.jpg

Here are a couple of interesting stats to summarize the experience:

Total calories (extrapolating from info provided here): 19490 calories

Total eaters 8 (2 girls and one guy who already ate dinner and only ate 6 patties)

Most patties eaten by one person : I think I ate about 20. I think Nalin ate about 20 as well (including the raw ones)

Time to finish : less then 2 hours

Number of people who barfed : 1 (way to go Elena!)

Oh yeah.... nothing says "Vegas baby" like barfing, not because of booze..but because of burgers.

The sad thing is, In-N-Out use to be one of my favorite things in the world. Now..the thought of it makes me sick and I haven't touched it since. :(