Graffiti ads spark debate in US

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what the fuck are "urban nomads"?

advertising is so fucking corny it hurts.

nike with those scorpion stencils which looked lame, and i heard some london guys got flown all around europe doing some ad for ck with those circle arrow sticker/stencils which was pretty pathetic but free trips are hard to turn down.

gay to the maXX

Also the funny thing is that the guy that's been doing them in philly is a well known leagal eagle. Doesn't bomb at all whatsoever. But throw him a couple bucks and he's out there making the news and shit! :haha:

He's a good guy though. I aint gonna bash him too hard. :biglaugh:

i want to make money off graffiti

by the way i was wandering around in macy's not too long ago and i saw that some company was selling a sweater with paint stains on it

yeah, paint stains

shit, i should have come out with that shit first and made money off it and sold it to marc ecko so youi can get one free when you buy his game.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by lameassnigga@Dec 30 2005, 09:04 AM

An all you fucker's that are trying to milk it are pretty much burning any future evolution for yourselfs. Love it of leave it!!

What is "future evolution"? Is that a rave?

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Dec 30 2005, 01:49 PM

i want to make money off graffiti

by the way i was wandering around in macy's not too long ago and i saw that some company was selling a sweater with paint stains on it

yeah, paint stains

shit, i should have come out with that shit first and made money off it and sold it to marc ecko so youi can get one free when you buy his game.

yeah, i was in abercrombie with a few friends who write. i came across a pair of pants that was covered in paint stains; they were asking about $100.00 for them. so i held them up and asked my friends if anyone of them did NOT already own a pair of jeans like this from actually painting in them. we all agreed that we did and voiced our disgust and desire to spit on any hipster we saw wearing them.

god, i hate hipsters who pay a ton of money for bullshit!

fuckin' rich kids!

Originally posted by WhoGotJokes@Dec 30 2005, 04:43 PM

michaeldelorenzo.jpg

"It's all about hip-hop, urban and all that. They're just trying to get into the teenagers' minds," Eddie Torres said.

I’m sorry hip-hop is cliché and anyone who whines about the elements of this and that can go suck a dick. Don’t get me wrong, I grew up listening to Cool G Rap, EPMD, De-La, P.E., Whodini and all the classics, but this shit today is weak. Too many people are riding a bandwagon when it comes to graffiti and hip-hop in general.

Those sony ad's have nothing to do with hip-hop, graffiti, or anything urban. They should have had characters of kids getting vicked for their psp's, that's urban...haha.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT+Dec 29 2005, 03:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirty_habiT - Dec 29 2005, 03:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Getzup@Dec 29 2005, 01:01 PM

WHAT IS THIS "BROKEN WINDOW THEORY" THAT YOU SPEAK OF?

If you see a building with a broken window, and it's abandoned, it's ok to break any other windows that aren't broken.

Sometimes, this can hold true for places that aren't abandoned, and this general idea can be applied to many

aspects of life...

[/b]

I agree with this theory to a point, but at the same time I blame certain communities for letting their neighborhoods go to shit. If you shit where you eat, or you don’t take care of where you live then you deserve to live in a trash area and have your property value drop! You don’t like graffiti?? Go get some paint and paint over it. You don’t like crime of any kind?? Start a neighborhood watch or some shit. All of these people like to complain and blame everyone else. If it isn’t graff it’s trash and garbage or kids hanging out drinking or even skating. There is always some shit for people to squawk about, but the bottom line is: if you let your windows stay broke, you deserve to watch your neighbor hood sink! Fuck you you lazy fuckin’ cry babies!

(not directing that last line to anyone on here, but to the parties i mentioned)

Originally posted by ego maniac@Dec 29 2005, 01:14 PM

I thought that shit was crap...

but...

couple buddies made a good

chunk of change from that....so...

fugg it.l

An whats with all the" theyre just trying to get into the teenage mind" bullshit

Dont they know graffiti writers are grown men who dont have their shit together!

Originally posted by *Mr.Selfdestruct*+Dec 31 2005, 09:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*Mr.Selfdestruct* - Dec 31 2005, 09:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Dec 29 2005, 01:14 PM

I thought that shit was crap...

but...

couple buddies made a good

chunk of change from that....so...

fugg it.l

An whats with all the" theyre just trying to get into the teenage mind" bullshit

Dont they know graffiti writers are grown men who dont have their shit together!

[/b]

:haha: