• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HESHIANDET

fuck new years thread

Guest HESHIANDET

from my reply on boogie hands' pro new years thread

i hate new years. fake party night. its like the night for people who are afraid to party the rest of the year and there is so much pressure to have an awesome time. so i stay in and go to bed early knowing i get it in the other 364 days a year..

whos w/ me?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hesh, if you take yemmys invitation and party all night on new years after this thread, you suck! lol

the people who see midnight once a year dont count in my world.

like steveaustin said....

if it wasn't for people like us, who would they talk about around the water cooler the next day.

you can quote this,

New Years Eve is for people who start drinking at 6pm,

forget where they are at 10pm, and black out at 11:55pm.

Those people dont go out on normal nights.

Fuck 'em and leave 'em, 'cause I dont need' em.

new years is just another saturday night this year, kinda like chirtmas was only christmas was special in that it was one of the few nights me and my family sit down to eat together.

im not gonna say fuck new years

but its never been anything special, just another reason to go out and get fucked up

Guest HESHIANDET

IF i do anyhting, its gonan eb alot of drugs w/ YEM....

thats it

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Dec 28 2005, 09:16 PM

I like kissing girls at midnight.

this is the most awesome part...

well that and trying my luck with sweet lady alcohol poisoning..

Yeah I feel that, In the past I built it up soo much then ended up going home thinking. "If I had got that little bit more fucked up" or "I should have hooked up with that one real nice chick"..

The last few years I have been planning more low key events and enjoy it alot more.

Last new years I worked untill 2 and got paid about $75 an hour. Then went to have coctails with my sister. Even though I have a whole bunch of rawkus trashy and slutty NYE storys, that was one of the nicect yet.

last year i was ejaculating right when the ball dropped..i enjoyed new years then..but i doubt that will happen this year hence no h4wt G.EF.

I fucking hate nye too. Some of the most depressing nights of my life. I'm trying to org something chill

NYE is consistently disappointing.

But only if you expect it to be louder and more exiting than any other drunken night.

I've learned.

I'll either be at a raging house show in an ice cold basement, or getting back together with my ex. NYE is nothing special, just so happens that there will be a good show going on that night with lots of booze.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by seeking@Dec 28 2005, 11:57 PM

hesh, we're kicking it nye. low key, dinner and chilling steeze. it's settled.

if i dont go snowboarding, ok....

I think imma change a lot of things for new years.. just for fun..i think its gonna include me being lonely for the rest of my life cus im tired of bull shit and really dont give a fuuuuuuuckkkk. So yeah, fuck new years!

i once had fun on new years. it involved a drug you snort off of a broads ass. that was good. its not going to happen this year though. but fuck it, its just another night. i get thrown every other saturday night, what makes this one any more special? shit we dont even go out till 11:30-12:00 anyway.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this