Mr.Yucks Tales From The Backwoods

mr.yuck

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 10 2006, 01:23 AM

Well, I finally got arrested here in this shit hole town. It all started when I went to the local video store and rented a game. To my suprise about 15 minutes after I got home the cops started banging on my door. I opened the door and they invited themselves in. They had a report that me and my partner had stolen some video games from the video store. They told us that they have us on camera and we have 2 options: either confess and get a ticket to court or they will be back later with warrants.

I told them that if they had us on video camera, why are we even having this discussion. Well at anyrate, they left pretty pissed off. I laughed it up for a while and thought nothing else of it. Well later that night I heard that loud ass police knock again and decided that i better jump into the shower. Well they came back with their warrants and searched the house.

They found some weed in my boys room and carted us off to county jail. I got a theft charge and my boy got a theft and a drug charge with intent to redistribute.

I bonded outta jail about 2 1/2 hours later went home and ate chilli. My buddy told me that they tried to convince him to wear a wire and go snitch people out. hahaha. Over an ounce.

I talked to some of the cops bringing up some important questions and points regarding this case and got them to thinkin that "Hey maybe there is something else going on here."

Was the shit stolen or not? Well, I dont want to give the whole story away before its come to an end...but thats for them to figure out. Lets see them earn their money.

I just got outta court. It only cost me $350. That is way cheaper than any lawyer i could find. My buddy on the other hand. Not so lucky. I watched them jump kick him in the wallet over this shit.

pictures are going down. Im outta this bitch in 3 more weeks.