audio MANIPULATION of george w. BUSH

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

HAHAHA, funny stuff...

I guess its not to difficult to believe this when it comes from Bush it could be a hidden mic or something.

Anyway, i dont want to hear the Osama version!

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by seeking innocence

the thing is, its not that funny... welcome to the real world..

yea...but...........the context is a good chuckle....

sorry, i was way too vague.. it is funny, but what i meant is that if some kid in his college dorm can do that, so can the taliban... so can our government.... this was obviously a humerous attempt at it, but it wouldnt take much to edit a speech by the taliban to fit our governments plight. i just meant its funny, but dont forget that everything has real world ramifications as well...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Fair enough seeking,

Thats one of the worst things i saw in my life.The leader of the PKK (Kurds liberation army) Held by the turkey goverment((CIA had a lot to do with it)

Makin a Speech on television saying things that where absolutely antifatic to what he was doing/saying all his life.

If you looked at his eyes it was clear that he was totally doped.

No audio/visual manipulations just medicine.

Guest BROWNer

.....i'm not forgetting..

the thing with editing english is alot of people slurr their words together, and its actually pretty challenging...some peoples voices/pronunciation works much better than others, but for most, in my experience, its fairly obvious when somethings been tampered with...i know cuz i do alot of desktop collage editing type of stuff with speech and noise...

but yea...i know what you're saying....i don't know how it would come off

in arabic though....maybe thats a whole different ball park of phonetic slurrs possibly..

one thing i've noticed lately is news video of the 'bad apples', when they are videotaped speaking, their actual voice has been removed and over top is the supposed translation, which obviously could be anything now that the persons voice has been completely removed..not all the time, but its something i definitely notice...

Archived