WHAT WAS THE SHITTEST THING

WhiteOx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any normal year I would have to say the toothbrush that I received.

But I asked for one this year.

Probably this book that the folks got confused and bought the wrong one.

Oh well, I'll return it and get the on I really wanted, no biggie.

I guess I've learned that if you just ask for little things the big things you get are a lot nicer.

-fuse.

I didnt get shit this year..Bought my self 2 bottles of Hennessy does that count??..Even doe my daughter couldnt be with me, I was with my family and thats what counts..

Originally posted by Jackson+Dec 26 2005, 09:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jackson - Dec 26 2005, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>It is about giving kids.

[/b]

Yeppp...Moms present was sumthing that meant a lot to her, more like sentimental value..I got chills when her eyes got watery and shit...Made me feel good bout it...My sister got hooked up, since her Birthday is in a few days, she loved my presents...

<!--QuoteBegin-MaKeItHaPpEn@Dec 26 2005, 03:07 PM

After this whole year,im glad to be alive.

I feel you on that one..

i got a "holly berry" scented gift set of lotion and bath shit from two coworkers that i know hate me. it stinks. i can't even give it to someone else.

they redeemed themselves by also giving me chocolate.

my boss gave me a 'condiment caddy' that holds salt/pepper shakers and mustard and ketchup. it would be cool but it has this really shitty stuff painted all over it. and i can't get it off with paint thinner.

it would be fine, it's my boss...but he got me a really cool art book last year and this year i could see the 'clearance' sticker still on the present

plus i know he got promoted in 05 and now makes even more money.

it doesn't matter at all though, i got a lot of nice stuff this year.

crappy new xbox....not 360.

funny story, In October my aunt threw this huge party for like 2 other people and me because we all had birthdays around the same date. I didnt know it was for me but like i guess 3 or 4 people i didnt know got me presents. Well.......it wasnt my birthday! It was Delis's! I had no clue this party was for me too because my birthdays in january. Deliss was pissed and sad, I think i gave her the 100 dollars my uncle gave me because he thought it was my birthday....im such a nice guy.

oh yeah my aunt got me the xbox for my bday but said i could have it on christmas.

yup