Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so I fucked a fat girl the other night

John Birch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIGGA LETS CLARIFY THIS SHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL. WHAT MAKES A BITCH "VOLUPTUOUS" (OR "THICK") AS OPPOSED TO "FAT" IS ALL IN THE WAIST NIGGA. ANY BITCH WHOSE WAIST CANNOT BE SEPERATED VISUALLY FROM HER STOMACH AND ASS ON EITHER SIDE IS FAT NOT VOLUPTUOUS. GET IT NIGGA? NOW ALL YOU FAT BITCHES GO TO THOSE BBW WEBSITES AND FIND A CREEPY SKINNY NIGGA THAT LIKES FAT BITCHES. STOP TRYING TO FOOL ME WITH PCP AND HENNESY, THAT SHIT WILL GET YOU NOTHING BUT A ONE WAY TRIP DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS. I WILL CONTINUE MY TREND OF BEING ABLE TO GRAB A BITCH BY THE WAIST AND HAVE A FIRM GRIP WHILE I ADMINISTER BACKSHOTS. HOLLA! MERRY CHRISTMAS MUTHAFUCKAS.

293280372_l.jpg

VOLUPTUOUS BITCH.

111449075_l.jpg

FAT BITCH.

GET IT? STOP TRYING TO BLUR THE LINE LADIES, GET ON THAT TREADMILL, STOP FUCKIN FRONTIN.

MERO GEEEE

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Dec 24 2005, 06:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Dec 24 2005, 06:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr.BloodSpit@Dec 24 2005, 07:49 PM

Damn Mero That chick is crazy for the cupcakes cousin

:haha::haha::haha: BAKERS DOZEN!

MERO GEE

BXNY NIGGA

[/b]

this is funny because I'm on my way right now to see that movie

Guest Sparoism

This reminds me of some shit I saw on "Roseanne" back in the day.

Dan catches DJ jacking off, and tells him, "You know what? It's okay, everybody does it."

DJ says, "So how often do you do it, Dad?"

Dan says, "That's the thing, though. Everybody does it, but NOBODY talks about it."

(Damn. If I was married to Roseanne, even on television, I wouldn't NEED to tell anybody how much I jerked off. They can figure it out on their own.)

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug+Dec 25 2005, 07:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gigantic Jug - Dec 25 2005, 07:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr.BloodSpit@Dec 25 2005, 03:53 AM

206429533_l.jpg

That's voluptuous.

And not for nothing I'd hit that.

But I got my wife's double d's already.

Double TRUE!

wtf.. the chick on the right is fat fool.. dang.

[/b]

Not by the size of her arms.