so I fucked a fat girl the other night

John Birch

Originally posted by mr.yuck+Dec 24 2005, 09:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - Dec 24 2005, 09:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BURLAP@Dec 24 2005, 08:44 AM

dude, voluptuous is good.

true.

[/b]

Double true.

My homie lost his v-card to a HEFFER.

And this girl was biiiiiiiiiiiiig

But my friend was so proud of himself for finally smashin it (he was 21 when this happened)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have fucked and licked and skull fucked MANY a volutuous, thick, big and even plain fat girl. And had them lick my asshole too. And had them eat their other fat friend whilst I pound their assholes from the back. But what it really all comes down to is, girls with more to them are just better to fuck. Then again, after you kind of get out of it and you are just straight pounding them, you are left with a big sweaty girl making fuck faces back at you.

Originally posted by Avancier@Dec 24 2005, 07:25 PM

I have fucked and licked and skull fucked MANY a volutuous, thick, big and even plain fat girl. And had them lick my asshole too. And had them eat their other fat friend whilst I pound their assholes from the back. But what it really all comes down to is, girls with more to them are just better to fuck. Then again, after you kind of get out of it and you are just straight pounding them, you are left with a big sweaty girl making fuck faces back at you.

dude.

i feel you. when i had i first moved to my city i didnt know many people, so this fat girl i knew from out of town would come "stay the night". we always ended up fucking, and she was a big girl. not obese-gag-when-i-see-her fat, but "plump bbw teen" fat. sometimes after i nut, i would get this sick feeling, like "man i cant believe i fuck this fat girl, and now i have to lie next to her ass". anyways, yup, youll get over it.

Haha. This thread is good. Too often fat girls say they are voluptuous. This is a cop out and ruins the word. Voluptuous is not fat. I wont mess with a girl that is skinnier than me. If a girl is about my size, she is thick as hell. I know this girl that is about 190 lbs. She carries it really well though. Id hit it for sure.

You guys need to focus. He said he "fucked a fat chick". Voluptuous implies attractiveness, and yes, I'm sure most people do like voluptuous women. What homeboy is saying is he fucked a fat chick. Not voluptuous, not thick; fat. And from the sound of it, she was probably pretty ugly to boot. So let's go back to where this started. He fucked a fat ugly girl.

Guest Sparoism

"Fat" is a relative term, so I think we needed him to be a little more specific.

My girl's not skinny, but she's not fat. She's just right. The DDs up front make everything 1000% cake. You can have a girl built like a crack pipe...or a woman with curves. It's up to you.

NIGGA LETS CLARIFY THIS SHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL. WHAT MAKES A BITCH "VOLUPTUOUS" (OR "THICK") AS OPPOSED TO "FAT" IS ALL IN THE WAIST NIGGA. ANY BITCH WHOSE WAIST CANNOT BE SEPERATED VISUALLY FROM HER STOMACH AND ASS ON EITHER SIDE IS FAT NOT VOLUPTUOUS. GET IT NIGGA? NOW ALL YOU FAT BITCHES GO TO THOSE BBW WEBSITES AND FIND A CREEPY SKINNY NIGGA THAT LIKES FAT BITCHES. STOP TRYING TO FOOL ME WITH PCP AND HENNESY, THAT SHIT WILL GET YOU NOTHING BUT A ONE WAY TRIP DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS. I WILL CONTINUE MY TREND OF BEING ABLE TO GRAB A BITCH BY THE WAIST AND HAVE A FIRM GRIP WHILE I ADMINISTER BACKSHOTS. HOLLA! MERRY CHRISTMAS MUTHAFUCKAS.

293280372_l.jpg

VOLUPTUOUS BITCH.

111449075_l.jpg

FAT BITCH.

GET IT? STOP TRYING TO BLUR THE LINE LADIES, GET ON THAT TREADMILL, STOP FUCKIN FRONTIN.

MERO GEEEE

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Dec 24 2005, 06:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Dec 24 2005, 06:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr.BloodSpit@Dec 24 2005, 07:49 PM

Damn Mero That chick is crazy for the cupcakes cousin

:haha::haha::haha: BAKERS DOZEN!

MERO GEE

BXNY NIGGA

[/b]

this is funny because I'm on my way right now to see that movie