Atmosphere

logik.one

I met a guy the other day who is such an Atmosphere freak. I can feel them sometimes, but there are much better and much worse out there. I see no reason to act like they are the best thing to happen to Hip Hop. Or like slug is some prophet for the masses, I guess his lyrics hit close to home for a bunch of suburban youth wishing they had street credit.

is what it is ....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparoism

Anticon has done some interesting stuff. At least they aren't into all the stupid hip hop posturing I see out there.

It's not my favorite, but it's pretty good for what it is.

• 9 months later...

this thread is fucking stupid. just like every other thread about any particular artist/group/band. nothing but mixed opinions. but whatever.. i think rhymesayers has some very talented artists, and all have far more skill than 90% of the garbage you hear on notHot 97 or whatever "hiphop" station is in your area.

Slug's lyrics are right on point as far as all the b.s. you deal with in regards to ex gf's and the convoluted drama that goes with it. It was actually kinda therapuetic to listen to when my gf and I of 6 years broke it off.

Seven's Travels is great

S7ven Headshots is good

OverCast is moody and depressing but good

You Can;t imagine The Fun We're Having is decent

God Love Ugly.....m'eh, s'listenable but not much more than that

Satan Hates Beauty....teh awesomeness

Lucy Ford EP...probably my favorite ties with Sevens Travels

Several bootleg concert performances....very nice, make me wanna get off my ass to go see them next time they roll through.

Felt......both tribute albums are a good listen

So all in all, yes, i am a big fan