What went wrong with hot girls?

ElectricitySucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dowmagik@Dec 25 2005, 10:02 AM

anyone else notice that stupid girls are very fond of the word "random". whats with that shit? more and more misogynistic every year...

Not really related to the thread at all, but I fucking hate the term 'preconceived notion'. It is like the go-to term that stupid people I encounter always throw out there to sound smart. I have never heard any of the people who bother me by using the term use either of the words independantly of each other.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Dec 25 2005, 07:12 PM

yeah i hear that alot

or girls who give you head within an hour of meeting them but wont let you hit because they "dont want to come off like a slut"

uhm yeah,

you are slut, but youre just acting like a bitch now.

this is by far the best fucking comment in this thread....as a matter of fact, it takes out my entire story. that has happened to be countless times.

A+.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks+Dec 25 2005, 07:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ElectricitySucks - Dec 25 2005, 07:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Dec 25 2005, 07:12 PM

yeah i hear that alot

or girls who give you head within an hour of meeting them but wont let you hit because they "dont want to come off like a slut"

uhm yeah,

you are slut, but youre just acting like a bitch now.

this is by far the best fucking comment in this thread....as a matter of fact, it takes out my entire story. that has happened to be countless times.

A+.

[/b]

Espescially back in my highschool days. :haha:

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks+Dec 24 2005, 11:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ElectricitySucks - Dec 24 2005, 11:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_gooch@Dec 25 2005, 12:14 AM

"i know every inch of ..."

at least im social when it comes to girls..

[/b]

yes, unlike our friend.

one word.

MYSPACE

all ya bitches think you are local celebs or famous or some shit. just cuz you got some jockers on your friends lists begging you for soiled panties. but matter of fact you aint shit but that broke hoe you were before myspace gave you a false sense of being. fuck dumb attention seeking whores that think they are the shit. because why? DEEZ NUTS.

meatmarket.jpg

yeah dumb girls have always been there, being dumb and primadonna-ish but then again i think most other dudes are absolute fuckwits as well. i don't see the gender specificity in hipster retardedness. espescially since the "metrosexual" shit came about. its like these fucking spineless retards run around gloating about their superior hygiene or something. why the fuck would you even call youreslf a metrosexual, if you like to put gel in your hair whoopdee-fucking-doo. does that somehow differentiate you from other heterosexuals? or are you scared shitless that someone will think that you are gay? fuck i hate those fucking idiots.