Road rage remedy

Krakatau

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I want to buy a beater just so I can all Mad Max on road ragers.

Just once I'd love to play demolition derby. I'm not one for having anger management issues enough to go off in traffic but know a few friends that are crazy.

I had a friend who got cut off and followed the chick all the way to her house and as she was freaking out in her car he poured an entire 2 litre of Coke into her half opened sunroof soaking her and the inside. What a dumbass and a waste of time.

My grandpa is old school and got cut off on a freeway so he sped up and rammed the other car into the ditch, and continued home for cookies and a diaper change.

:hatred: <this emoticon best describes road rage?

I like to upset other guys who drive like shit ... and after upsetting them I blow kisses (super homo)... Mostly guys in big trucks. You should see the looks and anger I get back ... I remain calm and get the laugh they get insecure and flip the fuck out. Priceless comedy !!!

One day a guy threw pennies at me and took off ... I charged after him upwards of 100 and got ahead of him and started throwing 1/2 empty Dr. Pepper bottles at him ... he got the clue and backed off.

Road rage is fun but you have to be careful and pick your battles.

**edit** And keep your calm .... the one who is less angry in the end is the winner !!!!

I've been in a cell over road rage.

I hate the people that try and beat traffic off the lines at lights so they can cut in.Cab drivers are the worst for this.This guy tried doing this with my girl,she was born and raised in the city, so she naturaly wouldn't let him in and it was gridlock.The guy starts talking a gang of shit to her.I wasn't having it.I jumped out and set him straight.I calmly explained to him that he is a part of the reason gridlock happens...he called me jerk and slapped at me.I've never seen some ones eyes blug out of their heads like his when I started choking him and smashing his head into the seat.

He followed us to our parking spot and when he tried to say something else I simply reminded him of my death grip and he drove off like a coward.

Some faggot rear-ended my brand new car because I wouldn't move up into a construction zone intersection.Their was this HUGE sign that DO NOT BLOCK CONSTRUCTION ZONE INTERSECTION. I went nuts and jumped out,I guess the guy wasn't expecting me to be a large angry fellow in work boots and dirty construction cloths because my whips nice. He instantly changed into sweet heart,I guess his buddys where also behind him and they started acting like douches so I sacked one in the face and dropped him like a sack. The cop thaught it was hilarious because some dude stuck around and told the cops the 4 of them rushed me.

I've been through anger managment and I've clamed way down but I'm game to slug someone for hitting my shit.

Fucking crap.

I should not be allowed to operate a motor vehicle.

I just get way, way, way too fucking angry.

I consider myself to be a courteous driver who typically follows the "rules of the road", when someone does something like change lanes without signaling (that shit just sets me the fuck off in particular....) I'll flip the fuck out and make it my MISSION for the rest of my drive to fuck with this person. I like cutting them off and boxing them in and just slowing down while they get super pissed and tailgate me, then I just brake check them. Like "YEAH GUY, YEAH FUCK YOU. YOURE SO FUCKING IMPORTANT ARENT YOU? CANT FUCKING SIGNAL? JUST TOO FUCKING BUSY? WELL NOW YOU GET PUNISHED, ASSHOLE." The turn signal is 2 FUCKING INCHES FROM YOUR HAND. If you cant make the effort to signal, you deserve what you get.

Lately, I've been toying with the idea of carrying billiard balls in my car, and if someone drives l ike an asshole, BAM, you get a fucking cue-ball through your window. Fucking severe vigilanteism and shit.

Actually, I'm sure Gooch has good stories about me flipping out while driving. The other week while we were going somewhere some bitch cut us off in accident-traffic and I proceeded to just wig out and scream at her for awhile. Pink Floyd was playing in the car. Gooch said that was a good juxtaposition.

Originally posted by iquit@Dec 23 2005, 10:11 PM

i get pedestrian rage.

Hahaha, I really hate people using cellphones to fuck up my day by driving/walking/peeing eratically.

Sparoism, I've never thought of actually cutting the valve stem off, I can see that working because it is rubber... THANKS!!

Anyhoe, my friend somehow acquired one of the sirens that are in police cars... it makes the woo wow owowowowo sound, right...

so he's got that jerry rigged up to this button right next to the gear shift, the siren also doubles as the alarm!!

So the cool trick is, this button, can just turn that shit on whenever, just like a cop... it's a good attention getter,

Or what I would say is better than a simple horn honk/middle finger combination... people really get startled

when they hear that. He also has a rear windshield spray nozzle angled straight back from the rear of the car....

and a little up, it sprays a good 15-20 feet behind the car, good for tailgaters... that's all I can really think of.

Originally posted by count chocula+Dec 29 2005, 12:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (count chocula - Dec 29 2005, 12:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuck muni@Dec 24 2005, 05:33 AM

i have a fast car, so i just skert off and shit on any motherfucker who tries to pull something

[/b]

What kinds of cars do you two have?

one of my homies does this

i've been in the car with him, and on a motorcycle with him, when he's done it.

it's kind of unbelievable really, to see people's reactions when they suddenly realize that you are completely ok with running into them at full speed.

i know he's fucked a few cars up and just rolled out.

(his main vehicle is a ford exploder)

as far as messenger rage, the best story i've got was my buddy jason taking off his kryptonite steel chain lock and whipping it down onto a car hood as hard as possible.

Originally posted by symbols@Dec 29 2005, 11:50 AM

as far as messenger rage, the best story i've got was my buddy jason taking off his kryptonite steel chain lock and whipping it down onto a car hood as hard as possible.

ive got one of those for my hard tail....that thing would cause alot of body damge if swung at a car full force

40_0660.jpg

Originally posted by Krakatau+Dec 23 2005, 10:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Krakatau - Dec 23 2005, 10:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Christmas makes roads suck, regardless of where you are. Road rage is common, and something you have to deal with. Here is a good way I found to deal with the fuckers: just hit them with your vehicle.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Dec 29 2005, 01:50 PM

one of my homies does this

i've been in the car with him, and on a motorcycle with him, when he's done it.

it's kind of unbelievable really, to see people's reactions when they suddenly realize that you are completely ok with running into them at full speed.

i know he's fucked a few cars up and just rolled out.

The best was when I took out this fairly new 4door buick on the hwy,

I all ready decide to give it to him, so I let him get a few length in front me, So i could go into ramming speeds.. the back of his car just grenaded into a million plastic pieces, I guess they dont make cars the way the used too

One time me and some friends are in a van and some wanna-b-a-g white dude pulls up next to us and throws up some gang signs. This is at a red light. My friend jumps out of the van with a tire iron and smashes ALL the windows out dudes ride. Dude gets out and tries to get into open side door and gets kicked in the face and dropped. Light turns green, we take off, no one takes down plates...

haha

we kinda did that last night only the first time it was by accident and then throughout the the night some other "accidents" occured

shit was funny as hell especially when this one lady who got her car hit tried to creep up on us but because we were being to crafty for her she passed us up with her knowing it and we hit her again

haha oh shit, that was funny

"hey hey drop me off right here, imma just be in and out"

"allright let me just back up and get into a spot"

*SKRRRR

*crunching sound*

"oh shit"

"did you just hit something?"

"i think so"

"OH SHIIIT!"

"CUT TURF"

*SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i've had some serious road rage with people when i was younger (like 19). for example there was one time that i smashed some kids window out while we were stuck at a red light. i thought he was riding up my ass for a while and then he pulled up next to me at the light. i got out with my club lock and just based in his 2 side windows. glass flew everywhere, it even got in my car and in my then girlfriends hair. i got back in my car and jetted.

yeah road rage isn't cool.

road rage is dumb.

out here in sac a year or two back, these 2 cats get all crazy and pull over, both pull out guns. one shoots the other, and dude dies. the guy who shot the other guy, returns to the spot a week or so later and bucks himself cuz he felt so guilty.

i yell at other cars, but seriously...it aint worth it. lifes too short.