DALLASPOLICE.ORG

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and some of you were getting on my case about never posting any of my pieces. pssshhh. i told you guys this kind of shit happens.

my prediction for 2006: more software pirates to be busted via the patriot act/internet "tapping". also, more writers being popped for random acts of being dumb and posting pics and bragging on the eenterdweeb.

Guest uncle-boy

screw it, just get those dirty hippies at the aclu to gett you off.

they should be about finished with abolishing jesus from christmas right about now anyways.

fuck the police.

Was there something or someone who provoked this into happening?

When I hear about this shit it makes me feel like Im fighting a war thats not gonna stop in my expected lifetime.

Graffiti Prohibition is a lost cause - If their arent a bunch a young kids out there fucking around its some crazy homless guy writing on walls. Never in the history of mankind - has it ever been destroyed, and thats because its an unstoppable power. If I woke up tommorow and saw on Tv that they have offically put a ban on every aerosol paint product on earth - We would still succede in getting it done somehow. Why not sculpt your graffiti in marble - like full size marble pieces or adhere clay letters onto walls and dye them..? Chalk was an early medium that can be made permanent with simple things like hairspray..(sorry - a little tangent)

Now the law knows they cant do much about it but they still go to work and do thier job just like the others and when the laws says they have to lock you for stickering a walk sign they do it. Now some officers of the law dont really care because all they are thinking about making enough arrests so they paid properly and on time..Im sure a majority of the not so gooned out cops just turn the blind eye like they dont know whats really going on, then you have the pigs with giant hard ons TRYING to bust kids and vandal squads..

The law has been interfering with our right to true freedom of expression for so long its starting to captilize on it (actually has been for awile now). The more action the authorities take in busting these kids the more you can see that it is econmically lucrative to the prison systems/politicans/corporations running the show behind the closed doors.

I dont anything about the story of these 6 heads who got the bust, but from my standpoint it appears they werent doing things as carefull as they should have. Its kinda like thier efforts they put into self promotion came back and bit them in the ass. I believe that if your passionate about about something like writing then you go through the proper channels to ensure a safe method of doing it. These poor souls just learned through trial and error.

Like the old saying goes - you play with fire and you might get burned, Respect the awesome power of graffiti - dont get a huge head about who you or what youve done. If you have contained the power of influence people - use it wisely and try to keep it alive in its purest state - whatever that may be.

Moral of my little speil is: Learn how not to get caught before you go out and try something involving a certain degree of risk. Study the police, learn how the act aound other people, analyze thier tactics and ways of thinking. Ive been picked up by off duty police and actually had somewhat extensive conversation pertaing to graffiti writing as art. People accept and are willing to money to see art in a gallery but why should the galleries have it all - if art is a freebie thing anyone should be able to see it anywhere any time, and when you get good at it, you influence the next generation, even though you think they look toy now, you know your existence had a little something to do with they may progress in. Thats is the only thing this deadly art can reward its maker with, your "seeds" as i like to call them. I refer to beginners as "toys" anymore - they are seeds and sprouts..

I hate hearing about how kids got the shaft.

At the same time, when we start fighting eachother (writer vs. tagger) I really want to to explore alternative mediums..Ditch the can all together it thats how its gonna be. I dont want some thug goon prick getting off on fucking with my pieces/murals. People like this are easily compared to those who go to a martial arts training school or put thier time and money into learning how to kill a person with thier bare hands just to do it. to go to bars and pick fights, only to end up slicing that person into a thousand pieces with some fancy knife fighting maneuver. Why do they do it? it excites them - it gets them off - brings them joy. in thier misled and twisted perspective it makes them feel cool, but it usuallystems from an inner jealousy complex, perhaps because that person had been one upped by people better then him/her, or it could be a chemical inbalance. Its these types of people that never believe the line: No matter how big and strong you are there will always be somebody bigger and stronger then you to kick you sorry ass into reality.

But what are you going to do with all these troublemakers? they are bringing the scene down and they want it to be that way so they can make the claim they did something destructive towards the graffiti scene..

Well - you ignore the very best you can and start minimal shit with them, because they arent about a colorful piece on piece battle. Some of them have a dont fuck with me - i leave you alone attitude - but in the presence of thier AUDIANCE (new word for gang) they have to live up to thier expectations and "regulate" These people refuse to cure themselves too, they dont see anything wrong with it, they dont even want to be alive in the first place. Graff can be about bringing things to life in a new way , and changing peoples way of thinking, those who dont understand it want it dead - they want you dead. And if they cant kill you theyll incarcerate you and produce money from it, otherwise your just a drain on society, this way your actually being beneficial to well lined pockets of those who run the show. And unless you dont know somebody well - your not the guy runnin it.

It doesnt sound fair - because it isnt - The way things are going now, you might as well abandon all hopes of procreation. Where are your kids gonna live and go to school or learn anything for that matter? Mars or Venus? I would say pluto, because its one of the furthest away planets - pluto wants to stay clear of earth because it knows how fucked we earthlings are fighting eachother over crumbs..like the crumb bums we are..

Damn I goota jet.Didnt mean to preach..Just read with an open mind..