BMX

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Sparoism@Dec 24 2005, 07:51 AM

.but no matter what I tried I could not predict whether some inline kook was about to set up for a Village People jump or homogrind or just sit around and look pretty drinking Mountain Dew....it was just easier to crash into them and deal with them once they stopped crying.

This quote made my morning.

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by SF1+Dec 24 2005, 09:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Dec 24 2005, 09:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sparoism@Dec 24 2005, 12:51 PM

Most parks nowadays require plastic pegs for BMX riders if they grind..

That's whassup. I used to always say why don't they just make plastic pegs or copers so they break everything they touch. Do they work just as well?

[/b]

My friend uses them and says that it's about the same as using copers. So, not great, but at least things don't get chunked up.

The park I skated growing up made us use copers. They never had to shut down to replace their coping, so I didn't care.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I used to BMX a little when I was around 14 or so. Unfortunately I sucked so goddamn hard I never got to improve at all. I seriously rode every day for like three years and never accomplished anything worthwhile with it, it was so frustrating. I couldn't even bunnyhop much more than a foot. I eventually abandoned it and stuck to bboying instead, which I was a lot better at.

Now I just drink.

"Now I just drink"

and goddamnit are you good at it... we need a new story thread... go out with your pops...

sorry for this interrupstion...now back to our regularly scheduled programming

I got into BMX for a while, then I had a bad crash and started doin Flatland. Stuck with that for quite a while.

Actually used a condor for the flatland because I didn't fit trying it on a proper flatland bike.