kate moss

$2 dollar well drinks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To summerise:

Kate Moss is hot, but there are alot of girls who are hotter.

Cocaine in a blast, expencive but great fun.

Robin Williams is funny for about 2 mins, before I feel like punching him to make him shut up!

Macross needs a life.

(edited to add the following)

Police could have forced the hand over of that footage anyway.

Also 90% of the worlds population doesnt have the same notion of 'snitching' that criminals do. So in the eyes of who ever gave up the footage, they where doing the right thing.

Originally posted by SF1+Dec 22 2005, 09:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Dec 22 2005, 09:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kr430n5_666@Dec 22 2005, 08:40 PM

CONSTANTLY GLORIFYING THE UNATTAINABLE

ENJOYMENT BASED ON SUPERFICIAL ATTRIBUTES

CUT THE SHIT RETARDS

Uhh,oh... the fat girls mad! :haha:

[/b]

actually I think makros and kate moss have a very similar frame

makros you are just as trendy as the fuckers who idolize kate moss

get off your high horse

Originally posted by Ten Cents@Dec 23 2005, 07:21 AM

everyone in that whole industry does coke.

she just got caught.

truth

in a related story i was reading online about the whole coke explosion in the 70's, the story behind the movie blow, pablo escobar, i spent all day looking at websites covering the matter, VERY interesting read.

• 1 month later...
Police quiz Moss over 'drug use'

Detectives are questioning supermodel Kate Moss under caution at a police station in central London about allegations that she used cocaine.

The 32-year-old had entered a clinic after pictures of her allegedly using the drug were published in September.

Moss, who had been staying outside the UK since the images were published, reported to police voluntarily.

She had lost lucrative contracts with H&M, Burberry and Chanel as a result of the drugs allegations.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "A 32-year-old woman has voluntarily attended a London police office today in relation to a Met investigation into allegations of possible drug abuse, as reported in newspaper reports.

Drug rehabilitation

"She has not been arrested."

Moss released a statement in which she admitted "full responsibility" for her actions following the publication of the images.

She then went to a drug rehabilitation clinic in Arizona, and is now thought to be planning to settle in Los Angeles with her three-year-old daughter, Lila Grace.

Earlier this month, one of Scotland Yard's most senior officers, Assistant Commissioner Tarique Ghaffur, urged Moss to return to Britain to tell police "her side of the story".

Source

_40956252_moss_ap203.jpg

kate moss = fucking bonkers (in a good way)

kate moss on coke = even better/no brainer

coke = used to be good, usually retard crap these days

pete doherty = luckiest ugly dipshit alive. or ugliest lucky dipshit alive.

meth = holy moly. that shits for the birds. the satanic birds. makes me cry. not kidding. i want it to go away from this planet very badly.

watching woman in a state of meth psychosis repeatedly run onto a busy highway, and when confronted by the police, starts moving around like someones holding a red hot firepoke up her ass = absolutely hilarious