kate moss

$2 dollar well drinks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Europe

Robin Williams used to rule in the 80's, killer standup routines.

Kate Moss is just stupid, instead of sayin fuck the papers for snitching, Ill say fuck coke, stupidest drug ever.

Guest imported_Europe

No, we dont have crack, but we have loads of heroin.

Problem is that those drugs are for hardcore drugaddicts, coke is for everyone these days, I hate ti.

Naw, not crack, crank. Bath tub methamphetamines(sp?).

But I feel what you are saying, and agree. We just seem to have more crankster gangsters around these parts than coke heads. Fuck synthetic drugs all together.

And I'm with ya, Tesser.

TTBoy jumped in there while I was posting...

But YES COKE IS FUCKING GAY. JUST DRINK A POT OF COFFEE AND RUB SOME AMBESOL ALL OVER YOUR MOUTH. There, I just saved you $120.

Originally posted by SF1+Dec 22 2005, 04:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Dec 22 2005, 04:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kr430n5_666@Dec 22 2005, 08:40 PM

CONSTANTLY GLORIFYING THE UNATTAINABLE

ENJOYMENT BASED ON SUPERFICIAL ATTRIBUTES

CUT THE SHIT RETARDS

Uhh,oh... the fat girls mad! :haha:

[/b]

Hahaha.

She's ugly.

Originally posted by Thought Wrong+Dec 22 2005, 04:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thought Wrong - Dec 22 2005, 04:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher@Dec 22 2005, 02:06 PM

just like robin williams said:

'Cocaine is God's way of telling you that you have too much money'

Thats fucking awesome.

Is it me or is Robin Williams underratted/Doesnt get the credit he deserves?

[/b]

to be honest, i think he annoys the shit out of most people. he was probably tolerable in the 80's because coke at comedy clubs was like chips at a mexican resturant so everyone was on his level.....

that is a really funny quote though.

Originally posted by Antron+Dec 22 2005, 09:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Antron - Dec 22 2005, 09:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Dec 22 2005, 04:16 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Kr430n5_666@Dec 22 2005, 08:40 PM

CONSTANTLY GLORIFYING THE UNATTAINABLE

ENJOYMENT BASED ON SUPERFICIAL ATTRIBUTES

CUT THE SHIT RETARDS

Uhh,oh... the fat girls mad! :haha:

dont be ignorant, young girls look up to these models/crackheads.

(eating disorders etc.)

[/b]

And so does my dick. I like skinny bitches, and so does alot of other people. That's why they get to be models.

Or are you just another angry fat bitch? :haha:

For some reason I've run into Robin Williams atleast 6-7 times this year, 3 times in a 2 week span.

Cool guy but he needs a back waxing.

One of the times I ran into him was at an art gallery(an EGR showing)-he was actually looking to purchase some graffiti style canvasses.

Back to Moss....

:shook: <this emoticon is fiending for Kate to pass the mirror.

Originally posted by Krakatau@Dec 22 2005, 04:04 PM

TTBoy jumped in there while I was posting...

But YES COKE IS FUCKING GAY. JUST DRINK A POT OF COFFEE AND RUB SOME AMBESOL ALL OVER YOUR MOUTH. There, I just saved you $120.

agreed.

that or drink a whole bunch of redbull and vodka, and then rub ambesol all over your mouth

what im really tying to get, is what piece of shit people turn that shit into the police, like imaginging your at a party smoking a blunt, and some snitch ass kid, video taped it, and gave it to the police, i mean what the fuck, coke isnt tight, but doesnt the type of person that would be that snitch bother you guys, like tabloids are bad enough, but to turn it over to the po?

Guest Dyptheria

cops can't do shit, without the testing the coke she had.

what's stupid is that she admitted to the press.

she made herself guilty.

stupid.

and to that dumbass who said video is sufficient evidence,

hope you never get arrested for anything, you'll be a piece of cake for

those cops to get a confession out of.

Originally posted by $2 dollar well drinks@Dec 23 2005, 11:02 AM

what im really tying to get, is what piece of shit people turn that shit into the police, like imaginging your at a party smoking a blunt, and some snitch ass kid, video taped it, and gave it to the police, i mean what the fuck, coke isnt tight, but doesnt the type of person that would be that snitch bother you guys, like tabloids are bad enough, but to turn it over to the po?

AGREED.

Originally posted by SF1+Dec 23 2005, 10:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Dec 23 2005, 10:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-$2 dollar well drinks@Dec 23 2005, 11:02 AM

AGREED.

[/b]

yes yes. Being a snitch is the lowest of the lows. A crack head is just stupid, pathetic at best

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Dec 23 2005, 10:03 AM

Wait, Makros is a chick?

And yes, $2, that was a bitch ass move on the tabloid's part. On the other hand, maybe this episode will be a catalyst for her to finally clean up her life. She's got a serious problem.

yes, she does have a serious problem...the sad thing is though, it takes most addicts to hit rock bottom to realize what there doing to themselves and how chemicals have fucked up their lives..whats her rock bottom? losing a few sponsers and some money? ...thats what scares me...