best christmas ever?

dobsilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I kept my list small this year so hopefully I get everything I asked for-

Art supplies, Ipod docking bay, a gift certificate for the Dutchman Tattoo studios or cash in an envelope marked Geez's tattoo.

I've already had my tattoo consultation and pencilled in an appt for the new year but wouldn't mind some financial assistance from Santa.

My wife and me have already kinda got each other a present. A trip to Vegas in Feb. and seats to the UFC.

;) <this emoticon best describes the above statement.

Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 21 2005, 08:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 21 2005, 08:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-why write?@Dec 22 2005, 12:09 AM

okay, atleast i dont feel bad as much now that i got gifts early also

my girlfriend got me a psp and a game,

and my buddy got me a psp game also....

damn you got hooked up. i want to cop one of those, is it worth it?

[/b]

yeah, it is worth it...i take that thing everywhere, and it got everything you will need, music videos and video games...graphics are great too...Need for speed most wanted dissapointed me though because of the no cruise mode. fuck them.

i need to get myself a new camera...

Originally posted by why write?+Dec 22 2005, 02:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (why write? - Dec 22 2005, 02:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dobsilla@Dec 21 2005, 08:29 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-why write?@Dec 22 2005, 12:09 AM

okay, atleast i dont feel bad as much now that i got gifts early also

my girlfriend got me a psp and a game,

and my buddy got me a psp game also....

damn you got hooked up. i want to cop one of those, is it worth it?

yeah, it is worth it...i take that thing everywhere, and it got everything you will need, music videos and video games...graphics are great too...Need for speed most wanted dissapointed me though because of the no cruise mode. fuck them.

i need to get myself a new camera...

[/b]

no cruise mode? that blows, thats the one game im looking forward too.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

keystation_49e.jpg

I'm buying this for myself. I have yet to come up with a valid reason for doing so, other than just to have another toy to make weird shit with... in this case lots of noise.

I got some insurance money that I am using to get a new apartment. Thats my gift to myself, getting to live alone in a neighborhood that I love...there will be pictures to share once I move in too.

I also told myself once I get the bank account up to the point that I can buy a video ipod without my balance dropping below 2500 I will get one...that will probably be a valentines day gift for myself though.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Dec 21 2005, 04:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Dec 21 2005, 04:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Thought Wrong@Dec 21 2005, 02:19 PM

This might be my last christmas ever, really not sure. Im honestly contemplating becoming a Jehovas Witness.

seriously?

dude...I've known a few witnesses as well as mormons and I've never really heard much good from them. All the ones I personally know...have left the church. I know witnesses aren't allowed to celebrate any holiday or birthday and since its religion...sex, booze and weed are out as well.

[/b]

Yea. I dont drink much anyway, I got one chick that Ive been sexing and the only one I plan to since I got alotta other shit to occupy my time other than chasing pussy. (Not talking down on those who do chase it.) Birthdays and shit, Ima still celebrate but not as much. Im still going to throw my kids b-day partys cuz thats how I grew up and they dont know any better, plus christmas. Weed, I dont do but Im not about to campaign to stop anyone else from doing it.

Ive been going to the JW church (or as they refer to it as Kingdom Hall) for the past few weeks or month. Shit makes sense to me. In a way its tearing me apart to feel that the shit I read and words I listen to are true cuz I was raised catholic and my entire family is catholic.

At first I started going to the Kingdom Hall to gain the respect of my gf's parents plus a lil religious curiosity. Then I liked what I heard and learned and now Im thinking about signing up.

The ones that have left the church that you know have left for their own spiritual reasons. But what in this day and age have you not heard bad shit about? Theres shit about the food you eat, the clothes you wear and the tires you ride on but food is eaten, clothes are rocked and cars are driven. Ya feel me?

I encourage any of you to invite in a Jehova's Witness and just listen to them for a while with an open mind. And not be an asshole cuz its cool to knock Jehova's Witnesses.

The end