Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dobsilla

best christmas ever?

has anyone gotten any gifts yet? if so what did you get?

my girlfriend gave me my gift last night, the magic bullet. ive been wanting this thing for over a year now. its bad ass. im such a sucker for fucking infomercials.

and tomorrow i am buying myself a car, merry christmas! :king:

well i got mine early from the hubby....

2e_1_b.JPG

but i wont get other gifts till this saturday. its most likely cash or target gift cards because thats all that i want.

D1852AB.JPG

'97 Maxima

Not my pic but its exactly what I got.

ms_pacman.jpg

My moms got this from my stepdad the same day I got my ride.

This might be my last christmas ever, really not sure. Im honestly contemplating becoming a Jehovas Witness. Shit seems right but Im still not sure. Maybe the next year will bring clarity. Thread on this coming soon to a forum near you.

I got a $25 bonus and a calendar from work...besides that I bought myself a new camera, a new cpu monitor and a memory card for my camera...

Originally posted by FuzZy@Dec 21 2005, 08:35 PM

I gotta $200 cash bonus at work

first bonus ever gotten

:$: :spin: :$: :spin2: :$:

thats dope, when i was sixteen and worked at a grocery store i got a 100 dollar bill stapled to my paycheck for a christmas bonus. taht was the coolest shit ever.

so far....down comforter. i have to tell you....when in your mid 20's the gift giving part of christmas kind of starts to suck shit. im more amped on seeing my immediate family, boozing it down and cooking up a storm.

DOBSOLA-

what is the magic blue bullet?

and what kinda car you getting? you should get that 2 door scion... that shit is ill.

Originally posted by boogie hands@Dec 21 2005, 08:54 PM

so far....down comforter. i have to tell you....when in your mid 20's the gift giving part of christmas kind of starts to suck shit. im more amped on seeing my immediate family, boozing it down and cooking up a storm.

yeah i agree, i like just chillin with fam and friends and drinking and eating good. but i also like giving gifts a lot now , more than really even getting much.

but i am pumped on getting this :king:

mixer.jpg

im not really getting anything super exciting myself... i pretty much treated myself to anythign and everythign i could possibly want electronics wise...

i do need a new bed spread set up really bad but we'll see...

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Dec 21 2005, 08:57 PM

DOBSOLA-

what is the magic blue bullet?

and what kinda car you getting? you should get that 2 door scion... that shit is ill.

im getting a 2000 saturn from my girls friend. im gonna buy it from him then flip it as a down payment at a dealership hopefully and i wanna cop the scion xb.

Originally posted by Thought Wrong@Dec 21 2005, 02:19 PM

This might be my last christmas ever, really not sure. Im honestly contemplating becoming a Jehovas Witness.

seriously?

dude...I've known a few witnesses as well as mormons and I've never really heard much good from them. All the ones I personally know...have left the church. I know witnesses aren't allowed to celebrate any holiday or birthday and since its religion...sex, booze and weed are out as well.

My girl gave me 600 bones last night,I used 350 to my pant leg of tattoos.

I got SNL dvd of Chris Farley from my best friend. I scored 50 cans really cheap as a gift to myself.

sc001.jpg

parents bought me one of these... its pretty nice, its got a cable feed so i can watch t.v. on it (hence the remote) as well as an ipod dock attachment on the top...id rather have money though

Christmas this year sucks, girls gone, friends are now pissed, work the day after, Piss of Christmas...

Originally posted by fatalist@Dec 21 2005, 10:45 PM

what kind of car are you getting?

two things i got early.

76050932_f58cd5073b.jpg

76051074_089a42a65c.jpg

^only the jacket not the sweat pants.

if your asking me its a 2000 saturn something or other, im not even sure. i also want to cop a parka

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this