Maroon 5

Milton

Guest Sparoism

I STILL haven't heard these guys...hold on, I'll go see what teh ghey is going on.

Okay...it sounds likea little like old Lenny Kravitz...it's not bad, but far from original. They can play, and Some1 is right- the guitar player is pretty good. It's a good vein to mine, but I don't have much patience for formulaic stuff like this...so i'll be nice and I'll give the music a 7 strictly on the basis of skill.

They lose points for being LA (my apologies to anyone from LA- I'm from there, too, but you exactly know what I mean) airbrushed media darlings. That knocks them down to a 5, but a strong "it's not bad, just not my style" 5.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha..I was thinking how soft those Mimosa's were when I was waching cribs last night too..

I remember the first time I heard that band and thinking "Damn, Stevie Wonder done teamed up with a group of white boys to make that new pop!"

Oh, how dreams quickly shatter..

also, I don't know how much of cribs you watched but Leann Rimes' "Husband" is obviously on flamematic status..

gayer than a greased up doorknob in prison..

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by dumy@Dec 21 2005, 11:08 AM

haha..I was thinking how soft those Mimosa's were when I was waching cribs last night too..

I remember the first time I heard that band and thinking "Damn, Stevie Wonder done teamed up with a group of white boys to make that new pop!"

Oh, how dreams quickly shatter..

also, I don't know how much of cribs you watched but Leann Rimes' "Husband" is obviously on flamematic status..

gayer than a greased up doorknob in prison..

I always liked "as queer as a football bat", myself.

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by fermentor666@Dec 21 2005, 12:16 PM

Why the fuck are you watching MTV?

ME? NEVER!!!! I looked 'em up on the electric abacus.

I haven't watched MTV by choice since I was old enough to buy liquor, my man.

I love "Cribs" it should be called "How Rich People With No Taste Live." It's fucking ridiculous how ugly these peoples' homes are compared to how much money they have. Hire a decent decorated, seriously. Houses decked out with dry plants like its 1986 and shit. I can't believe how much money these people waste...

I didn't see much of the episode. I tuned in just in time to see the dude go "we're here having mimosas..."

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Dec 21 2005, 09:02 AM

perhaps, maybe...a shark....with a laser on its head?

You made me laugh, my friend has a tattoo of a shark with a laser on its head.

As for Maroon 5-I was dragged out to the concert and even though I was wasted I didn't throw up. The band does have some musical skills. Although I wouldn't be buying the CD.

If I was in a successful band, I'd be dressing like Hugh and having my friends all come over and drink too. I'd have a 12oz grotto party.

:biglaugh: <this emoticon best describes the tattoo