GIRLS

THANKYOU

i dont know about you guys but i cant fucking stand when girls take their dog with them everywhere, or tongue kiss those little fucking mutts, etc... that shit is fucking nasty.

i was talking to this one goofy broad for a minute that couldnt go anywhere without her dog, shit pissed me off to the point i couldnt stand being around her... almost through it out the window once while cruising down the highway...

whats your thoughts on females with these annoying little fucking dogs they feel the need to take everywhere?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah Paris Hilton type wak shit, fuck off dogs your not fucking handbags or fashion accesories your fucking animals damn it is fucking shit. Girls on their high end fashion trip I wonder what they'll think when their fucking old grannies with false teeth and a dead husband and shit "Oh by golly it twas the day when I used have my dog as an extra hand bag" "Come to think about it - it was fucking stupid heee heee"

I cant stand that shit.

I abso-fucking-lutely hate those little shit dogs.

If you're going to get a dog, get a REAL fucking dog, not some little doll/toy yappy piece of spoiled crap.

And if you do get a tiny fucking dog, stay the fuck away from me because I WILL kick that shit if I see you walking down the street.

I also hate Paris Hilton, till the end of fucking time.

Don't be a faggot, stop worrying about the stupid dog and have sex with the girl right.

I'm not a dog person, but I can definitely look past some things.

Geez, and you wonder why you can't get girls, you've got to stop worrying about what CMENCUP wants and start worrying about what girls like... I garauntee that it's not someone that doesn't like or pretend to like their dog. Duh fucko.

Oh and I hate Paris Hilton as well, I would only touch her with my ten foot pole to push her further away.

I really don't find her that attractive at all, she has no meat, I'd totally break that cunt if I got ahold of her.

Actually I'd have sex with her just because she needs to know what it's like to have a Texan in her life.... but only once.

The dogs are pretty obnoxious. Around here the good thing is that the trend is beginning to subside. People still have the little yappy dogs but no longer carry them in their knock-off Louis Vuitton purses.

In related news, once my dude was in a huge fight with his girl on the phone while he and I were driving. He goes "if you don't shut the fuck up and quit yelling I'm going to throw the fucking dog out the window." The bird was yelling because we were supposed to pick up her fucking dog at the "groomers" and we were 10 minutes late to bring her the dog because they didn't take credit cards. Shit was so annoying. Good thing he broke up with her, she wasn't cute enough for all the drama. She treated the dog like it was a fucking child. Arggg.

well im sorry to all i "offended". i thought that someone may think that a little piece of crap dog chillin in the microwave would be funny. i guess not. i didnt mean to hurt your feelings. the dog was actually treated with much care that evening. i did want to grab it by its head an quickly shake its head, breaking its neck, and quickly killing it. but anyways, i guess its cool paris h. disposes of her old ones and get newer cuter ones and/or monkeys at about the same frequency as she shows her nasty camel toe, or gives those coked out glazes to the media. yeah, i guess thats cooler. i hate paris hilton. shes ugly, why is she even famous. she looks like a retard. im bitter, yeah. goodnight.