Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
12:02p.m

snowboard santa

Hahaha. That's crazy. I've been playin' this all week at work! Pointless but oh so entertaining for some reason. The only thing that bothers me is that the Santa appears to have a tail. I don't know...but man that's creepy lookin'.

haha ive also been playing this all week at work, along with some shitty racing game on msn.com.

and when im not doin that im playing xbox 360 or halo 2 live at work. my job is pretty sweet so far.

Originally posted by defyoner@Dec 20 2005, 03:57 AM

i live in florida. i could like "work at home" type deal.. just tell them to send me an xbox.

shit if that was the case, i would be sitting in oakland playing xbox and half ass answering the phone. but i guess sitting here playing games is the next best thing. i am actually at work right now. so im juggling 12oz and halo 2. busy job

i am so totally jelous.

how ever.. i am patiently awaiting ps3. since theres so many issues with this xbox360. plus.. i need a big hdtv first. that should come next week.

Originally posted by defyoner@Dec 20 2005, 04:04 AM

i am so totally jelous.

how ever.. i am patiently awaiting ps3. since theres so many issues with this xbox360. plus.. i need a big hdtv first. that should come next week.

i want the ps3 too, and you are way better off than me if you are getting a big ass hdtv. from what ive seen and experienced with the xbox so far its bad ass.

Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 20 2005, 04:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 20 2005, 04:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-defyoner@Dec 20 2005, 04:04 AM

i am so totally jelous.

i want the ps3 too, and you are way better off than me if you are getting a big ass hdtv. from what ive seen and experienced with the xbox so far its bad ass.

[/b]

im a trust fund kid. haha.

Originally posted by defyoner+Dec 20 2005, 04:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (defyoner - Dec 20 2005, 04:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dobsilla@Dec 20 2005, 04:06 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-defyoner@Dec 20 2005, 04:04 AM

i am so totally jelous.

im a trust fund kid. haha.

[/b]

no joke? then get yourself an xbox and dont worry about sitting in an office, you can play that shit naked in a beanbag chair eating cheetos.

Originally posted by defyoner@Dec 20 2005, 05:00 AM

im one of those trustfund kids that hates asking for money, i actually enjoy working for it.

then youre one of the dope ones. it feels good to make your own money. but shit if i had a bunch on the side i would cop an xbox.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this