Stencils

[mania]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PICTURE THREAD, NOT WHINING AND COMPLAINING/HAND HOLDING THREAD

POST A FUCKIN PIC OF A STENCIL YOU FAILBAGS AND STOP BITCHING, I DONT CARE BOUT YOUR HURT FEELERS, GO FIND A TUTORIAL IF YOUR SO HELPLESS, ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS THE PICTURE THREAD

dumbasses

And this is proof of what a bitch he is

with 90% of his comments being bitching

NOT pics

hahahah biggest lil bitch i ever came across

yea, i agree, fuck you faggots, yall fucked this thread up in a big way. yonly stop fronting kiddo the only thing you stay licking is dicks. slap dirty, based on the retarted shit that was coming out your mouth i dont believe for a second that you did those. you fuckin 12 year old shit talkers will have switched fads soon enough.

Tryin one with more layers but similar style... I'll prolly throw a few more greyz, and 1 black layer.

P.s. Masterbate, Dont worry, ur mom only gave me like three of youre blank mail sticker things.. She said when your teachers give you a smiley face, you can have the rest of them back!!

100_2903.jpg.104517df20206c6232b11645d34e216e.jpg

first of all masterbate dont agree with me, u

dont even speak my language.. and secondly

i lick on ur moms clit and she licks my dick

fair trade.. and masterbitch guess what..?

you always sound like ur talkin about urself

u hypocrite lil bitch hahahahah once again

a person who acts in contradiction to his or

her stated beliefs or feelings

slapdirty kid, your a fuckin autistic 12 year old, maybee your weak attempts to anger me would work on some little faggot your own age but in here you just make your self look like a little kid, oh and the stencils you posted are terrible, try harder newb. yonly, yup, i dont speak your language, so shut your faggot ass up and move on you looser

slap dirty, based on the retarted shit that was coming out your mouth i dont believe for a second that you did those.

Then u get mad cuz u catch me fisting your mom, and post:

slapdirty kid, your a fuckin autistic 12 year old, oh and the stencils you posted are terrible, try harder newb..

Could you re-word those two statements so you dont look so stupid(i.e. jock my nuts less on your first post).. I shortened the second quote so people dont have to read as much of your garbage...

Listen, I'm sorry I got under your skin.. Im only sayin that because ur mom threatened not to give me the puss tonight.. But, Im really sorry!:lol: