Stencils

[mania]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by onelegout+Mar 23 2006, 04:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onelegout - Mar 23 2006, 04:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CRUELone@Mar 23 2006, 01:50 PM

my first layered stencil.......3 layers..

i know its not lined up the best..and theres some overspray..just a quick test spray really...

any comments/crticism/ suggestions would be great...

richpryor3layer.jpg

You need to get a better tonal range of paints. The gap between midtone and black and midtone and highlight is FAR too big.

Apart from that its ok

Peace

H

P.S. it's underspray not overspray ;)

[/b]

hey OLO. im m.r. from SR.

i see u found our little refugee camp that we had while SR was down...

UCEisunstopable - That marley stencil is pretty cool, Though you don't need those top 2 bridges as you already have two WAY more fragile peices without bridges to the side of the face so you may as well loose the top 2 bridges and make it look better.

You DESPERATELY need to get either some spray adhesive or some gloves to hold that stencil down, as you're getting severe underspray and it's ruining the peice.

Peace

H

Originally posted by [mania?

Yeah man, How comes nobody told me about this shit when I was dry outta inspiration?!

Originally posted by onelegout+Mar 25 2006, 12:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onelegout - Mar 25 2006, 12:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>UCEisunstopable - That marley stencil is pretty cool, Though you don't need those top 2 bridges as you already have two WAY more fragile peices without bridges to the side of the face so you may as well loose the top 2 bridges and make it look better.

You DESPERATELY need to get either some spray adhesive or some gloves to hold that stencil down, as you're getting severe underspray and it's ruining the peice.

Peace

H

<!--QuoteBegin-[mania?

Yeah man, How comes nobody told me about this shit when I was dry outta inspiration?!

[/b]

yeah it was just a test spray and i dont know if the stencil will hold if i get rid of the top two bridges

Originally posted by seven13+Mar 15 2006, 03:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seven13 - Mar 15 2006, 03:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jamal13@Mar 9 2006, 10:14 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-seven13@Feb 14 2006, 02:32 PM

My attempt at a 2layer stencil, this is a almost a life size of r2d2, off by 1 1/2 inches. Going to put these around town. Made out of cardboard.

R2D2.jpg

damn that rjd2 is intence

Thanks, but I get alot of shit for it. Everyone thinks its RJD2 or DJR2 or whatever, just R2D2. I didnt even know who they were until people started complaining. I'll post the actuall R2D2 with a real Ghetto Blaster in its middle. Still building the damn thing.

[/b]

The confusion is because of the producer rjd2

any SR heads coming here still???

does any one know what the hell is going on with the forums???

it seems like there are some people still making threads but no one is replying to them.

i cant view any of the threads. i get that fucking "Debug Error" screen

what the hell is going on???