Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[mania]

Stencils

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fancy+Feb 8 2006, 08:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fancy - Feb 8 2006, 08:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-..::RD::..@Feb 7 2006, 07:07 PM

i believe its on a window, notice the cameraman?

oh yeah, my bad i see it now. hella runny paint.

[/b]

yup yup. my bad. glass not the best to spray on for a 1st timer, easy to remove teh paint also *sobs*

have improved since, will grab a cam and throw some photos up asp.

pz

edit: the camerman is a mate of mine, also a "stencil artist". will throw his pics up with his perm.

watch for biters around here, its not to hard to print someone elses stencil and then cut it. Have some respect for yourself and the artform and make your own shit. Nothing makes me more angry then spending time (mass amounts of) searching, tweaking, and cutting and then seeing some fucker clame it is there shit.

fuck biters

Originally posted by eno putes@Feb 8 2006, 11:24 PM

Have some respect for yourself and the artform and make your own shit.

:haha: what the fuck are you talking about.

this is you>>>>> :gaga: thinking of my dick.

i know i know, there played out as well. i have a 5 layer clockwork orange stencil im working on but every time i try to spray it i fuck the colors up.......5 shades of grey just arent working for me. and i did that to a "friends" mailbox while he was on vacation

i sprayed it and the colors were to different, like the 1st layer was to dark then the next was to bright.....so it totally fucked it up. then the next time i made them all to similar and it just looked like a blur of color.......if i fuck it up again i know im gunna flip shit and just tear it up

i make my own colors, i use an airbrush and i dont have a pic of the colors bc i got pissed and broke the canvas. im gunna try again today, ill post it later