What Kind of Cutter Are You?

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i met a girl recently with ill scars all over her forearm.

theyre from 10 years ago. she's a beautiful 26yrold girl. seems totally normal. mad cool chick, but the scars are seriously fucked. like, she didnt just cut, she tore pieces of her flesh out.

pretty gnarly.

i'll stick with whiskey for self inflicted injuries when the urge strikes, thank you.

Why do you cut?

1.) The blade is beside you, Its night. Earlier had been very horrid, something had happend that saddend you, What do you do?

O Pick it up, kiss it, laugh, and push it to your skin, rip it open and bleed. Your blood is so beautiful. You repeat the cutting over and over.

O Pick it up and slice your skin. You love the pain. the blood is your proof that your alive.

O Make sure the lights are out but have a lit candle. Cry, and cut away at yourself. You feel alone, but the blade is your best freind.

O Add some more cuts to your colection of scars. Everyday you add more and more to your self.

O Ask yourself why its in your room. Pick it up and put it away someplace.

O Cry but dont pick it up yet.

O Grab it and cut and cut and cut till you pass out. you love it so much.

2.) You at school or where ever you spend most of your time, and something really tragic takes place, what do you do?

O Run to the restroom, lock your self in a stall and laugh while you get out your razor blade and cut your arm and write on the stall with the blood.

O Run to restroom Cut Cut Cut untill you cant breath or you have to go do something. You quickly clean yourself up and walk out takeing deep breaths.

O Run to the restroom and do what you love most, cut and bleed.

O Put your hands to your face and cry.

O Run to the restroom and cut the letters A L O N E :king: into you skin. Thats how you feel.

3.) Your at home and you get a phone call, your best friend had been involved in a horrid car acedent, what do you do?

O Friend? I dont have any, My friend is my razor blade!

O Run your blade all over your skin none stop. why? Why him/her? Fucking eh!

O Your heart feels broken so you do something you love to make it better.

O Laugh histericly and cut really deep, bleed.... Bleed the pain away!

O Cry, Cry, Cry

4.) Favoret colors

O Black....Its alone like me.

O Blood red, Its Just what it is, BLOOD! Ha Ha HA!

O Black.... Its dark like my soul

O Pink or Blue Or....any color from the rainbow!

O Blood Red, Its my blood, Its my pain, Like all the drops that bleed out when i cut everyday.

O Red.... Loke my blood and my heart wich is barly beating.

5.) How do you feel now?

O ok.....alone....lost.....

O (((CooKoo))) lol oh the pain and the blood.... ha ha ha!

O I cant wait till tonight when me and my love comes out after the blade slices my skin.

O Cut Cut Cut! I got to!

O Ill be alright, things will be ok.

This is pathetic...

Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 19 2005, 01:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 19 2005, 01:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-harvey wallbanger@Dec 19 2005, 05:04 AM

Yeah, if you're gonna cut yourself, at least don't be a fucking pussy about it.

http://modblog.bmezine.com/entries/200511281256.html

i have my ankle to my knee done up my left leg. i need to get it all redone. a lot of it is healing over.

[/b]

scarring....no thanks. ink works just as well.