Few freights

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shitbag

pretty much everything in this post is toy, its cool to give them love on occasion but throw in some better flix please.....

Originally posted by IHATEU:

pussy ass learn...what kind of faggot ass loves his mom and does a peice for her...that shit aint hip or thug.big wimpis...get a bit more street man...only da real niggaz on dis board....

why even get into it,i've done trains for my

mom.half the writers worth they salt have done pieces for theier mothers.

leave it alone,jerkoff.

How am I the only one whose noticed the pan-am logo guilford box? thats fucking awesome....

heres an explanation...

"The purchase of PanAm World Airways by Guilford Transportation Inc. which runs on rails, is not as strange as it sounds, says David A. Fink, executive vice president of Guilford Rail Systems,

GTI bought the airline for $28.5 million in 1998, but why on earth would a railroad buy an airline? Fink says there are synergies, in that both serve a basic function--moving people or things from one place to another--and that both are highly regulated industries, in which many factors, such as maintenance and routes, are controlled by outside agencies.

In its usual in-your-face style, Guilford has painted the world-renowned PanAm logo on one of its boxcars. "

[This message has been edited by ese (edited 06-22-2001).]

Guest platapie

ese has the train knoledge on lock down. i always enjoy hearing from you. nice post jankie and thanx ese. i no your gonna like what i have on my next roll ese give me about a week tops and youll be happy.

Originally posted by ese:

some of you kids have no sense of humor. Does IHATEYOU have to write "I'M JUST JOKING' everytime for you kids to pick up on it?

thank you and i did notice the panam logo...freshness

Archived