Bush ordered domestic spying

Poop Man Bob

my educated opinion: the new world order is at hand. the cia commited 9-11, the elitists already run most of the world, and soon they will create a false messenger from god to dissolve all religions into one entity that will then become the world dictatorship. It will just take a little bit more brainwashing and some finesse. The first steps are already being taken.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by KYU@Dec 24 2005, 05:04 PM

my educated opinion: the new world order is at hand. the cia commited 9-11, the elitists already run most of the world, and soon they will create a false messenger from god to dissolve all religions into one entity that will then become the world dictatorship. It will just take a little bit more brainwashing and some finesse. The first steps are already being taken.

I'm a believer in the possibility of conspiracies...but don't offer generalizations and sourceless claims with the opening "my educated opinion" because it clearly isn't...

The president has unabashedly advocated war, restricted civil liberties, and invaded our privacy. He wants his little war. The power gone to his head. He longs to go down in history... to inflate his legacy. In Iraq there is Napalm in the morning air. A horse by many names. Un-necessary american and civilian casualties

If the prez wants to manufacture wars he should be out in front with a sword on the field. He should lead his troops into battle like a man and not a coward. There is no glory in modern war. America can and should have powerful defenses. It should not be instigating and imposing upon other lands.

So for the next 3+ years we are stuck. Hopefully the senate and congress can check and balance his ass so we dont lose valuable freedoms.

Guest KING BLING

The best part about this whole thing is that Bush justifies it by siting the constitution (HUH?) and the act by congress to fight Al Queda a week after 9/11. Its another example of people in power hiding behind the letter of the law and loop holes and not the intent...they use any law against terrorism in a way that violates our rights and in doing so violates the end goal of the law itself - to actually preserve our rights and thus our freedom

What I like is that

1) Even with the patriot act they can't get clearly stated laws that back up there actions.

2) They than justify the actions in ligght of a lack of these laws as the way to ensure the enemy doesn't know about our methods of obtaining info or some other vague reason

3) Than when exposed can use this same 'secret methods' excuse as a reason the actions were kept so secret, but we 'beleived' the law allowed it - oversight or direct permissions be damned

...whats funny is these people act so much like scum bag lawyers but hate the ACLU and lawyers who sue big companies, doctors and economic firms for blatant misdeeds

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/12/23/dom...g.ap/index.html

sorry guys, but this thread is just getting funny.

the patriot act and its offshoots are a joke. they are a blatant violation of constitutional principle and a blatant violation of the 4th amendment. this spying is seriously fucked up, but i cant figure it out. everyone is crying like our liberty is JUST NOW being taken. our liberty has ALWAYS been at stake in this country. even back to the federalist/anti federalist debates at the constitution convention. even back to hamilton creating the first federal bank and jackson abolishing it. back to when lincoln was invading maryland and putting it under martial, suspending habeus corpus, subsidizing all kinds of crap with federal money, lincolns war time tax, draft and clevelands flat 2% tax, to the income tax amendment in 1913. these are all violations of the constitution. some people act as though 9/11 was the turning point. like all liberty was taken by the administration at this time. the patriot act is essentially an extension of clintons 96 " Anti-Terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act." hillary wanted a national ID with her socialized healthcare. i didnt hear people flapping about liberty being taken then. i didnt hear any one flapping about clintons unconstitutional wars without congressional vote or anyone talking about liberty when waco was assaulted under his watch. i dont hear anyone talking about liberty being taken with FDR's social security and social security cards.

we have to deal with an unconstitutional government body called the irs with robs us of our money to distribute as they see fit. it is illegal and immoral to rob someone of a winter coat in the winter time and give it to someone else who may or MAY NOT have a winter coat. but it is ok for the feds to do it. we have to deal with a federal reserve system who robs us blind through inflation, and can create money out of thing air. i could go on for pages, but you get the point.

for well over a century, the progressive thought has reigned supreme and has taken over this country. and to just think that liberty is just now in question, just makes me chuckle.

OK so what's your point? That everybody should just shut the fuck up, bend over and take it? I'm glad people are at least waking up to an extent. Better late than never... right?

But shit deffinately took a steep turn after 9-11. That's what the government had been waiting to happen for years. They were planning for it.

as society grows larger and larger, we need more organization. but at a certain point, society becomes too organized and thus becomes oppressive, because there are too many disparate interests to balance...

did you know if 95% of the human race died out, we would still have over 250 million people.???

anyway I don't really like the direction the whole executive branch of the US gov't is taking. The executive's job is to enforce the laws congress passes. The judicary is saposed to interpret the legality of said laws...now it seems like the presidency is becoming more like an elected 4 or 8 year dictator...

and can we ask raven to add a spell check function to 12oz?