2006 NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparoism

Smoke more.

Care less.

Slack off.

Never say sorry.

Live and learn.

Keep my girlfriend for another year.

Assume nothing.

Expect anything.

Seize the moment.

Get over or get even.

Prevail.

If I keep it simple, it's easier to remember. "Wait...was I supposed to quit smoking, and find a job, or quit my job and find smoking? MAN, was I drunk last night."

Oh...try to embrace sobriety a little more. 32 years of buffoonery is plenty.

in 05 i resolved to live through the year and well, i almost have.

only about 12 days to go...

this year i will make an actual resolution... to call my friends more.

i just gave out cookies to a lot of happy people and so maybe i will also resolve to make massive cookies every year for xmas.

i made it to three foreign countries this year too, i like to do that every year.

next year i am thinking of greece??, copenhagen?, south america?? and back to the beach. maybe back to amsterdam. who knows.

resolve to have a good thirtieth birthday.

holy shit.

i'll be 30.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Dec 19 2005, 10:00 PM

I never make resolutions.

I do have a few goals though.

Get more shows, paint, shoot and sculpt more and I really want to amp up my wakeboarding tricks. Speaking of which...I think Spring Fling is down in Texas this year....so I'll probably be headed that way.

lake travis?

Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 19 2005, 11:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 19 2005, 11:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Dec 19 2005, 10:00 PM

Get more shows, paint, shoot and sculpt more and I really want to amp up my wakeboarding tricks. Speaking of which...I think Spring Fling is down in Texas this year....so I'll probably be headed that way.

lake travis?

[/b]

lake travis is fucken dope!!!!!!nothen like jumping off huge ass cliffs into a warm lake.....

Originally posted by methadone program+Dec 20 2005, 04:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (methadone program - Dec 20 2005, 04:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dobsilla@Dec 19 2005, 11:37 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Dec 19 2005, 10:00 PM

lake travis?

lake travis is fucken dope!!!!!!nothen like jumping off huge ass cliffs into a warm lake.....

[/b]

yeah shit is pretty dope. i live right by it. you ever jumped off paleface? that shit is huge

Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 19 2005, 11:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 19 2005, 11:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by methadone program@Dec 20 2005, 04:42 AM

lake travis?

yeah shit is pretty dope. i live right by it. you ever jumped off paleface? that shit is huge

[/b]

fuck yea!!!!jwe usually set up camp near there.....i cant wait for summer to come back around..

Originally posted by methadone program+Dec 20 2005, 04:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (methadone program - Dec 20 2005, 04:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dobsilla@Dec 19 2005, 11:43 PM

Originally posted by methadone program@Dec 20 2005, 04:42 AM

lake travis?

fuck yea!!!!jwe usually set up camp near there.....i cant wait for summer to come back around..

[/b]

hell yeah i been meaning to go camping and get wasted in the woods. i didnt end up doin it this summer but next summer its definately on!

i guess thats a resolution for the new year.

Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 19 2005, 10:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 19 2005, 10:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Dec 19 2005, 10:00 PM

Speaking of which...I think Spring Fling is down in Texas this year....so I'll probably be headed that way.

lake travis?

[/b]

actually...I think so. I take it you and methadone live down there? I'll most likely be with the Hyperlite guys when we roll down there. Do either of you guys board?

I'm also hitting Lake Powell in July for one glorious week. So stoked. I'll have a brand new Mastercraft X-2 and a two year old X-10 at my disposal.