my roomate love shitty movies....

boogie hands

so on my coffee table there were two movies....punishment park (which is probably in my top 5 most amazing movies ever) and battlestar galactica (which is fucking gay). guess which one is in the dvd player right now. i know everyone has their thing and thats cool but FUCKING SCI-FI? battlestar galactica? these fucking starwars remakes? what on gods green earth is even mildly interesting about these movies? i really, really dont get it.

.......actually, im just mad because i really wanted to play the 50 cent video game i rented which is so halarious and fun that most of you probably wouldnt get it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by synaps@Dec 17 2005, 03:25 PM

I can get down with watching sci-fi occasionaly. most of it is just weak, though. battlestar galactica is by far some of the most gimp shit ever made, though.

At least it's not Buck Rogers

Originally posted by Sparoism@Dec 17 2005, 06:12 PM

Sci-Fi is like wildstyle. When done tastefully, it's "WOW!" (2001: A Space Oddysey comes to mind.)

Otherwise, get that shit outta here.

word.

sci-fi encompasses a lot of different ideas and themes.

but if CGI is the highlight of any movie, it truly is rubbish.

Punishment Park, ferilla.

Guest Sparoism

I just watched the new "Charlie And The Chocolate Factory" last night.

I liked it, but I agree with my girlfriend- Tim Burton is going soft. But, the CGI was done right- they could have went overboard, but they didn't.

Johnny Depp is a genius. Fuck all the haters. He's got to be one of the most versatile actors out there, hands down.

I just made my roommate watch The Seven Samurai, the original edition. He was like, wtf d00d black and white AND subtitlez?!! He couldn't handle the awesomeness. Netflix is so rad and i'm so rippin them off by burning teh dvdees that I lyke.

SWORD OF DOOM MAMERRO KNOWZ <3 U FOR LYFE NETFLIX

Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 19 2005, 01:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 19 2005, 01:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-beardo@Dec 18 2005, 06:57 PM

one of my roomates loves the WB network. imagine the movies she likes..

i used to watch the wayans brothers when i was little on that channel. but since then everything they have on is wack.

[/b]

ok, hold up..wait..how old are you, really?

Originally posted by dumy+Dec 19 2005, 06:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Dec 19 2005, 06:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dobsilla@Dec 19 2005, 01:20 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-beardo@Dec 18 2005, 06:57 PM

one of my roomates loves the WB network. imagine the movies she likes..

i used to watch the wayans brothers when i was little on that channel. but since then everything they have on is wack.

ok, hold up..wait..how old are you, really?

[/b]

im 21 i used to watch it when i was like 12 years old