Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boogie hands

my roomate love shitty movies....

so on my coffee table there were two movies....punishment park (which is probably in my top 5 most amazing movies ever) and battlestar galactica (which is fucking gay). guess which one is in the dvd player right now. i know everyone has their thing and thats cool but FUCKING SCI-FI? battlestar galactica? these fucking starwars remakes? what on gods green earth is even mildly interesting about these movies? i really, really dont get it.

.......actually, im just mad because i really wanted to play the 50 cent video game i rented which is so halarious and fun that most of you probably wouldnt get it.

I can get down with watching sci-fi occasionaly. most of it is just weak, though. battlestar galactica is by far some of the most gimp shit ever made, though.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by synaps@Dec 17 2005, 03:25 PM

I can get down with watching sci-fi occasionaly. most of it is just weak, though. battlestar galactica is by far some of the most gimp shit ever made, though.

At least it's not Buck Rogers

Guest Sparoism

Sci-Fi is like wildstyle. When done tastefully, it's "WOW!" (2001: A Space Oddysey comes to mind.)

Otherwise, get that shit outta here.

Originally posted by Sparoism@Dec 17 2005, 06:12 PM

Sci-Fi is like wildstyle. When done tastefully, it's "WOW!" (2001: A Space Oddysey comes to mind.)

Otherwise, get that shit outta here.

word.

sci-fi encompasses a lot of different ideas and themes.

but if CGI is the highlight of any movie, it truly is rubbish.

Punishment Park, ferilla.

Guest Sparoism

I just watched the new "Charlie And The Chocolate Factory" last night.

I liked it, but I agree with my girlfriend- Tim Burton is going soft. But, the CGI was done right- they could have went overboard, but they didn't.

Johnny Depp is a genius. Fuck all the haters. He's got to be one of the most versatile actors out there, hands down.

i saw that

that was such a bad movie

haha

i used to be like you watching straight to video movies, but i dont know i guess i lost my way.

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Dec 17 2005, 03:24 PM

Bad movies are my favorite.

Right now I'm watching Anaconda 2: Hunt for the Blood Orchid.

Is Ice Cube in that, or Ice-T?

Speaking of bad cheesy movies, delta force with Chuck Norris is hilarious. They always play that corny hero music when he beats up an arab.

Hahah. No way. Decent for a shitty movie. I think that Van Peebles best work to date has been that new Carlitos way movie. I feel that he generally ruins everything he comes into contact with.

I mean, to give him some credit, Mario Van P has been in some noteworthy flicks. But its always some one else upstaging him. Always.

My roommate has the same problem.

He always rents the big-budget blockbuster Hollywood films that were in theaters for a month before being pressed to DVD.

I've sat through the worst of the worst.

And he watches them at the most excruciating level of volume.

Fuck.

Guest beardo

one of my roomates loves the WB network. imagine the movies she likes..

I just made my roommate watch The Seven Samurai, the original edition. He was like, wtf d00d black and white AND subtitlez?!! He couldn't handle the awesomeness. Netflix is so rad and i'm so rippin them off by burning teh dvdees that I lyke.

SWORD OF DOOM MAMERRO KNOWZ <3 U FOR LYFE NETFLIX

Originally posted by beardo@Dec 18 2005, 06:57 PM

one of my roomates loves the WB network. imagine the movies she likes..

i used to watch the wayans brothers when i was little on that channel. but since then everything they have on is wack.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this