The 12oz Prophet Collection of Do's and Don't's

RoboThruster

So I've re-emerged lately as a bit of a net geek. I.e. I have been procrastinating on my life alittle by comming here, and reading vice magazine online.

These two things combined have made me realise 12ozprophet needs a thread for its own Do's and Don'ts.

To start of -

DO dress reminiscent of a early to mid nineties rapper and use obscure and completely unrelated slang (such as the word "Digger") at the same time. Not only is the obscure slang funny on its own. It helps combat the possible wigger vibes your camoflage backpack, your fluro pink synthetic nike hat, or your chunky ass ice t style sunglasses may be giving off. Avoiding the wigger potential of this Do is essential. But if its done sucessfully, you'll be loved by anyone worth being loved by. At least until you open your big trap and they realise you got that funk from a fucking a message board.

When your staying over at someones house in a different city, DO leave them little presents lying around their house that they will only find a day or two after you leave. Not only does it show your appreciate their hospitality, it breaks down that retarded emo social barrier ish.

When seeing someone getting clearly made an innocent victim. DO intervene public hero style and offer to fight whoevers doing the victimising. You may get charged with assuault. And you may get a broken nose. But you will be one of those few people who have a sense of morality and are willing to throw down for it. And plus if I know you and know you do that shit I'll probably buy you a drink and always go out of my way to be polite to you because I like genuine people like that.

When someone rolls on one of your friends to fight them with a bunch of their people standing around, and those other people start yelling shit like " fucking beat his head in franky". DO single those people out and say something like "who the fuck do you think your talking about faggot? Is this your fight? Want to make it your fight?". Not only is having other people cheer on the guy who your friends fighting a psychological no no. It's justice that those who want to encourage the fight should be put in a situation where they will probably have to fight themselves. Most of the time they don't expect some stranger standing there to single them out like that and kind of go all quiet. Either that or you end up having to fight some psychopath in which case, you are beat up with your friend which is a pretty dam noble thing to do. Presuming the guy really is your friend.

Now some don't

DON'T say first when your the first person to reply to a thread (no doubt someone would of tried it on this thread, nice joke loser. Predictable much?) It's an old joke and redoing is just fuels arguements that 12ozprophet has run out of juice. Find something orginal to put at the start of every thread.

DON'T make stupid gay, racial or just crude jokes. Theres are three main types of humour, witty, self referential and crude. Witty is good because their is some skill. self referential is good because it shows your confident enough to make fun of yourself. Crude is for insecure douche's with no imagination.

Thats it for now, feel free to add on.

go.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Dec 17 2005, 01:00 PM

I've got no love for 'first' posts. Holl-er.

I was just thinking how people would get totally mean if we started banning people for firsties once more.

FIRST!!! Aww shit, Yuck beat me.

RoboThruster, I dunno who you think you are bringing your Mother Goose civic duty to 12oz attitude over her, but I'm just letting you know that I will say "FIRST" until the day I die/get banned. I don't see either of those happening though, because I'm not that annoying or rule breaking on here.... AND I have a forcefield (sun yellow).

Guest Sparoism

"DON'T make stupid gay, racial or just crude jokes. Theres are three main types of humour, witty, self referential and crude. Witty is good because their is some skill. self referential is good because it shows your confident enough to make fun of yourself. Crude is for insecure douche's with no imagination."

You just negated about a third of the posts here on 12 oz.

FOURTEENTH.

DO keep your moral compass to yourself, especially vis a vis the interweb. No one cares. I don't mean this in a snide way, but you are truly opening yourself up to some serious attacks here.

DON'T get mad, get Google Toolbar. The 12 oz. potential for this little number is infinite, e.g. random quotes/images.

DON'T mention VICE magazine anymore. They had their shot, and they blew it.

Guest imported_Tesseract

First! is a warnable offence booyyyeee!

I have no love for firsties but i wouldnt ban/warn anyone until we reach the point where 51% of the threads in here start with 'first'

You know, it just gives a retarded aura to everything.

If we dont go there, i'd be happy