Another dumbass thread about girls...

shameless self promotion

Damnit, how come you always find the girl your lookin for and she lets you go? Then to add further pain you get to see her around campus with others...not to mention every girl she knows, knew about you, and they tell all their friends about you, so like half of campus gives you a look like, i know you, and everything about you...also you cant find a girl thats good looking who isnt taken or a complete slut...? I donno, im frustrated...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha..sorry no syphliss..however you spell that..

But yeah, we were togeather for three years...and the just told me one day that she needed space...that was it...it was done...love does suck...but dont kill yourself over it..i guess we just have to look foreward to someone else, theres gonna be that someone out there..i guess thats why i didnt feel like huckin myself infront of a car, cause im young and i still havent experienced everything that i want to..

Oh, but it is....

I'm still with my girl, but that doesn't pertain to this situation. What I'm sayin is, moving on is the best thing, it will keep your mind off of her. I've posted this before, but my mom gives the damned best advice...."You never leave a relationship and get into a worse one." I'd be lookin' forward to the next girl you loop out, she'll probably think you're the best thing since sliced bread. You just gotta look, and it ain't gonna happen sulkin around your pad.

Oh yeah, Shameless.....about that thing of seeing her and all her friends and shit around school. I had that exact problem once....although, for me it wasn't really a problem....you see, I'm so good at being a dick, it wasn't hard at all for me to ignore them, and pretend they weren't there. Don't even acknowledge their presence, and it will make you feel better cause you know you're being a dick, and they ain't gettin a reaction out of you. I did this exact thing once, and I did it so good that my ex wondered what the fuck was goin on, cause she had never seen me be such an ass. Needless to say that gave me the upper hand, ya know, her approaching me. I don't know, do what you want, or you can do what the message board people want, it's your choice....good luck.

Guest platapie

hey shame you should turn to the gurl thatnever says no. and is always there for you. she might not keep you warm and you might not even be able to touch her but shes there and will put as much in to yo uas yo uput in to her. and no im not talking about a stripper or hooker im talking about art...

post some chicks damnit!

it's obvious guys are never going to put understanding women into clear and user friendly terms. let's get over that already. we're never gonna get anywhere hee'in and haww'in about them like this!! i'm going to singlehandedly turn this into a chick-fest if i may just to up the spirits of some of the fellas round here..

it appears the large black bird has a little comp or a sweetheart unbeknownst...

http://www.amihot.com/hostedphotos/4CDB0AFA52814FA0820DD983F212FC3E.jpg'>

more up my alley. regular chick but hopefully she'd be nuts in the sack..

-wink*wink

http://www.amihot.com/hostedphotos/6087F1DE08B3455DAB479EFC4EF8733C.jpg'>

hrmmm.. i lub short hair...

http://www.amihot.com/photos/CA26F62C04CA447CAD480763285EA468.jpg'>

more...

http://www.amihot.com/photos/43F74DBC786F46749DF56A1813EFB230.jpg'>

i dunnoo.. i think it's the spiked choker i like the most...

http://www.amihot.com/hostedphotos/203F8B7691444B4C8BD8EB50BC300936.jpg'>

i totally fucking feel you because the same thing happened to me last weekend, this chick who is really nice, and hella cute but really crazy started showing me all this affection and shit and im all geeked about it, but every time i see her im fuckin drunk as piss and somehow manage to fuck shit up and she doesnt want to talk to me. and i hear shes tellin stories about me to other guys and shit so im like ready to kill, and one night i walk her home from this gig and try to talk to her but shes shady as fuck and im like. dont think i dont know whats going on, (shes trying to manipulate me) so im like forget her, and its like 4 am on the most beautiful night in a while, so i bust out the can and kill everything in site make some eggs and a bagel and say forget tha bitch. I fell great now, lonely as shit, but at least its not tearing me up. The point is dont sweat it, fuck what everyone else thinks and go out and kill shit. people start pissing you off, tag thier car. peace

exacto! i remember back in highschool these 2 fat chicks wanted me bad but id never touch em they were the decent type of fat chicks though cause they had beautiful faces but no way... it was nice to know that they were there though

Archived