2000 posts after all these year

Guest MR BOJANGLES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.yuck@Dec 16 2005, 05:11 AM

Holy crap. I didnt know that you could check who the top 10 posters of the day are. Dumy is comin in #1 at 79 posts followed closely by Cash at 49. I was expecting to be up there for sure but i guess not. I cant compete with 79 posts a day. That's insane man.

how does one do this?

Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 16 2005, 05:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 16 2005, 05:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Dec 16 2005, 05:11 AM

Holy crap.  I didnt know that you could check who the top 10 posters of the day are.  Dumy is comin in #1 at 79 posts followed closely by Cash at 49.  I was expecting to be up there for sure but i guess not.  I cant compete with 79 posts a day.  That's insane man.

how does one do this?

[/b]

Go hit the button up top that says assistant.

Originally posted by mr.yuck+Dec 16 2005, 06:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - Dec 16 2005, 06:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dobsilla@Dec 16 2005, 05:50 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Dec 16 2005, 05:11 AM

Holy crap.  I didnt know that you could check who the top 10 posters of the day are.  Dumy is comin in #1 at 79 posts followed closely by Cash at 49.  I was expecting to be up there for sure but i guess not.  I cant compete with 79 posts a day.  That's insane man.

how does one do this?

Go hit the button up top that says assistant.

[/b]

thanks, shit wasnt loading at work for some reason.