Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MR BOJANGLES

2000 posts after all these year

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Oh snap. Finally! ok...feel free to use this thread to discuss Play-Doh .

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Dec 15 2005, 11:50 PM

im almost a vet

Goddamn! that's a lotta posts in a year. I miss the Play-Doh moptop hair shop commercial.

i have about 10.4 posts per day, a good chunk of that is the pics i post in brickslayers but 56% is in channel zero.

Well, i just got rehired at my job so i believe the posts will slow down a bit.

Holy crap. I didnt know that you could check who the top 10 posters of the day are. Dumy is comin in #1 at 79 posts followed closely by Cash at 49. I was expecting to be up there for sure but i guess not. I cant compete with 79 posts a day. That's insane man.

how many screen names have you had though?

edit* it looks like since 2001...shit I think with all my names since 2001, I have about 1,500 posts

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Dec 16 2005, 05:11 AM

Holy crap. I didnt know that you could check who the top 10 posters of the day are. Dumy is comin in #1 at 79 posts followed closely by Cash at 49. I was expecting to be up there for sure but i guess not. I cant compete with 79 posts a day. That's insane man.

how does one do this?

Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 16 2005, 05:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 16 2005, 05:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Dec 16 2005, 05:11 AM

Holy crap.  I didnt know that you could check who the top 10 posters of the day are.  Dumy is comin in #1 at 79 posts followed closely by Cash at 49.  I was expecting to be up there for sure but i guess not.  I cant compete with 79 posts a day.  That's insane man.

how does one do this?

[/b]

Go hit the button up top that says assistant.

Originally posted by mr.yuck+Dec 16 2005, 06:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - Dec 16 2005, 06:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dobsilla@Dec 16 2005, 05:50 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Dec 16 2005, 05:11 AM

Holy crap.  I didnt know that you could check who the top 10 posters of the day are.  Dumy is comin in #1 at 79 posts followed closely by Cash at 49.  I was expecting to be up there for sure but i guess not.  I cant compete with 79 posts a day.  That's insane man.

how does one do this?

Go hit the button up top that says assistant.

[/b]

thanks, shit wasnt loading at work for some reason.

after all these years i thought id have more. i guess thats what you call slacking on your posting. too much myspacin

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this