STEVEN SEGAL VS. CHUCK NORRIS

shape1369

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Chuck Norris knows kickboxing, he trained with Bill "Superfoot" Wallace. Steven Segal trained in Akido, which is a fighting form that utilizes many different combinations of pressure points and limb breaking. The fact that neither one of them has been in training consistantly but merely fighting on camera, which believe it or not isn't real, puts them both out of the loop as far as their fighting skills. If you've ever seen Walker texas ranger Norris only does one move, a fucking roundhouse kick. Segal still uses form and shit. My vote is with segal.

Originally posted by Shogun_Assassin+Dec 16 2005, 09:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shogun_Assassin - Dec 16 2005, 09:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Chuck Norris knows kickboxing, he trained with Bill "Superfoot" Wallace. Steven Segal trained in Akido, which is a fighting form that utilizes many different combinations of pressure points and limb breaking. The fact that neither one of them has been in training consistantly but merely fighting on camera, which believe it or not isn't real, puts them both out of the loop as far as their fighting skills. If you've ever seen Walker texas ranger Norris only does one move, a fucking roundhouse kick. Segal still uses form and shit. My vote is with segal.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Dec 16 2005, 11:41 AM

all he needs is the fucking roundhouse, that shit is mad deadly.

Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by beta testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked about this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says "Two seconds till." After you ask, "Two seconds till, what?" He roundhouse kicks you in the face.

And then there are these:

There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris uses a live rattlesnake as a condom.

-fuse.

i'm a huge segal fan, but i'd have to bet on norris. i don't know if anyone else goes out of their way to see segal's movies other than me, but recently released--out for a kill, into the sun, submerged, or today you die... he's let himself go, gotten a bit fat. its kind of sad. norris however has maintained his stature, but he's on the jesus kick, vs. segal on the buddhist/beat your wife kick........ i dono. i pick norris, but i prefer segals movies....