The end is near.

Tyler Durden

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as a professional expert in this field, I can tell you that a tsunami hitting nyc or boston would NOT knock any of the newer buildings, such as skyscrapers, stadiums etc, but its the street level debris that would kill most people: cars, bodies, glass, sausage stands being pushed by the force and weight of the water...etc etc... I wouldn't want to live on Rockaway I tell you...

Originally posted by guerillaeye@Dec 16 2005, 04:58 PM

http://nwowatcher.com/

good info.. now im going to go insane again.. fucking nwo. i start spinning and dont calm down untill i forget how fucked up everything really is... then im cool for a month or so, then something sets me off again, and im spinning again.

I JAH WARRIOR!!!!

Exactly. I'm the same way with that shit. The Gooch and I discuss NWO related shit often, shit is crazy real.

I try not to let it get to me, but it just snowballs and I really obsess over it for awhile.

Mamerro posted the "tornadoes in Dallas" thing.... The first year I moved here, fuck the first month I was here.... I had just moved to this new house, and only a week before a tornado ransacked downtown fortworth, which is right next to Dallas for those that don't know. Anyhow, it blew out every single window pain in a couple buildings, one that was a good 50 or 60 stories I'd say. And then, I guess I moved in the middle of tornado season, but a tornado actually went through my area and tore some houses up... yes houses, not trailers. Not to mention the town of Jarrel Texas that got smashed back in 1998 I think, that whole town got destroyed by a tornado.... it's just north of Austin. My little brother was mad pissed when we moved to Dallas because of those tornados... I dunno, I think if you're gonna die because of a tornadoe, there's not much you can do about it, besides hide in your bathtub and hope shit doesn't suck you out.

But yeah, the traffic jams get REALLY bad here, I mean I'm sure it's nothing compared to California or whatever.... but it is ridiculous to try to drive anywhere at rush hour.... and I'd agree that a tornado at this time would destroy pretty good, there's not much safety in your car unless you're under a bridge.