Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DITDxCULT

Spray on conrete

Spray Grancrete over a frame of Styrofoam, metal, wood—even woven sugarcane stalks—and in 20 minutes you have a waterproof, fire-resistant structure that has more than twice the strength of traditional concrete and can withstand extreme temperatures without cracking. A liquefied concrete-like mixture of sand, ash, magnesium oxide and potassium phosphate, Grancrete descends from a product developed to encase radioactive waste. And since it takes hours instead of weeks to build a home, it’s poised to provide low-cost, high-quality shelter to the estimated one billion people who lack it. $20.50 to coat 15 square feet - LINK

hmtechGrancrete_485.jpg

I just watched some show last night on the history channel about concrete. I guess concrete as we know it will be replaced by a new kind that can flex and is stronger. seems pretty dope.

fuk concrete everytime i see it, reminds me off a greeek family i lived near growing up, everything is fcking cement, even there dogs kennel, CONRETE ARRGGHHHH! go the bricks or wood...

or better yet hook up some shit on your back and hit it up on a wall and itll eb like etch for walls because its concrete

lol roflcakes

i can imagine people just opening the window of a car a enough to stick a hose in then spraying the interior with this shit.

oh yeah

thats such a good revenge plot, if i ever get my hands on this im gonna start beefing with people just to try it out.

Guest Sparoism

Oh, the fun I could have...

Is it skateable, I wonder? With a big enough crew, you could start digging a bowl early in the morning and be riding it by sundown.

Maybe we can start a 12 oz. park if anyone has land they're willing to donate.

That shit would be so ill for fucking with people.

How's a concrete car sound?

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Dec 15 2005, 12:45 PM

That shit would be so ill for fucking with people.

How's a concrete car sound?

Slow? Heavy? Safe as houses?

Guest Sparoism

Twenty bucks to cover a 3'x5' area...I'm sure the price will come down, but if you factor in what a cement truck($300+/day) and a contractor ($50+/hour) costs on top of what you actually pay for materials, it sounds reasonable.

I think this could be a boon for skateparks.

but you still have to factor that stuff anyways, justr because you can spray it on doesnt mean youll be able to do it yourself, you need the equiptment to spray it, youre gonna need to finish it.

the actual amount of whitty thoughts and jokes in this thread is amazing.

imagine if this shit actually did come in cans? you could like crete up a jersey barrier to skate it in like 10 minutes.

also, this stuff reeks of revenge plots.

someone start a revenge plot/idea thread.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this